id like to say hi but knowing of you from the iff and the nasty way you talk to newbies,id say behave your self on here this is a good forum and we dont need people causing trouble on here,and yes i know people you have upset that live very close to me

Hi every body i to no nomoon from the iff and i totally agree with jjm i 2 would like to say untill you no any ov the other members keep your crood comments to your self as there is a good bunch ov people on here and could do with out people like you as you have upset alot ov my freinds :chair::hmm::censored:

HI NOMOON i no you aswell from the iff and i agree with jjm and target20111 i would just like to say be very very carefull when you try to get addvice from this man as he doesnt no nothing but slags newbys off thinking he knows everything .Maybe you do no somethings NOMOON but no this like i was taught off my mentor who has 30 yrs under his wing .No matter what you no you allways learn every day in falconry . So if you dont like getting slaged off because you will and you will no how it feels i would just send good comments and keep the nasty ones to yourself :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

id like to say hi but knowing of you from the iff and the nasty way you talk to newbies,id say behave your self on here this is a good forum and we dont need people causing trouble on here,and yes i know people you have upset that live very close to me

you sound like mr morrison :tongue2:

get back to where you come from ,he cause nothing but trouble you have never owned a bird in your life bar a barn owl,your a muppet that bullys people on the iff your a waste of space its the last time i will talk to a low life like you

get back to where you come from ,he cause nothing but trouble you have never owned a bird in your life bar a barn owl,your a muppet that bullys people on the iff your a waste of space its the last time i will talk to a low life like you

i dont know you as a person but ive read your posts and know people who know you and they all say your a liar and a plonky who noes nowt and cannot be trusted and cause trouble where ever you go ,which you have prooved alreadyas my mates say you can not be trusted thats why you have been banned fron lots of sight and banned from the iff you r not worth arguing with get back to your barn owl

He Sounds a popular chap :blink: . If he likes conflict, then there plenty on here that will give it him if provoked, IF he does start any nonsense no doubt it will be dealt with by the MOD's, until then, welcome to the site and enjoy your stay ( even if it is a brief one lol) :D

Regards

B