gypies true blood..deer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be different if it was a film about unemployed lads on a council estate hunting with their lurchers they would all be getting a visit from the authoritys this morning just reafirms the fact this count

Don't mind them showing the catching of the deer shows the way things should be proper reality none of this big bro shite but what leaves a bad taste for me. Is when the bloke starts chopping its head

To be honest i enjoyed the programme, better than the usual shit you get on the box..

its our way of life init u setled folk will neva undrstand of cosin naw free to get 1 4 d pot.

I'm completely at a loss to what that means, if you are insinuating that travellers are the only ones that get one for the pot it maybe true to Joe public , but if you havnt realised your on a hunting site my nomadic brethren .

• Like 1

I watched it and I didn't agree [bANNED TEXT] all of it on there but I enjoyed it as a program. I know of the dohertys they are fairly local and I used to course [bANNED TEXT] there now brother in law who was on the program ( never spoke since ) I don't mix with them myself.

But all the people giving them stick on a computer, why not ring them I'm sure you could have a straitener with either of them, because they can fight.

Far to many key board warriors on this site.

• Like 1

There lives are there own I can't cast stones against much of what they did apart from making the kids fight that was to much if they had proper head gear and where around ten in a ring not a problem on concrete bashing his head I wouldnt of been able to forgive myself.