gypies true blood..deer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be different if it was a film about unemployed lads on a council estate hunting with their lurchers they would all be getting a visit from the authoritys this morning just reafirms the fact this count

Don't mind them showing the catching of the deer shows the way things should be proper reality none of this big bro shite but what leaves a bad taste for me. Is when the bloke starts chopping its head

To be honest i enjoyed the programme, better than the usual shit you get on the box..

Making those kids fight was awfull 7 year olds trying to impress there dad by fighting like that .

Shit thing to do

I know there uneducated and illiterate but that is no defence in any court of law and those idiots have just coursed deer , hare, participated in a cock fight, bare knuckle fight , guns etc driving around in new BMW if I lived on the edge like them the last possible thing I would do is go on national tv boasting about it . Might ad well of painted a massive target on the back of his canister every law man , tax man , and hard man in the country will know his dumb ass now

• Like 2

i agree with everything above..just invited a bag load of trouble uneccesary...and the women say they dont look for fights...they ended up fighting eachother...and doherty says on national tv that basically no man can defeat him...IMO i dont think it was that good enuff of a smack to lay down and get out, seemed eager for it all just to be over with in seconds..wanted to turn up all big an that take a smack , get paid and get out if you ask me..

• Like 2

I know an ex pro of very good standing who had two separate fights with travellers each was meant to be very handy both the fights added together didn't last 1 minute

There's a reason why there not pros , and it's not cause there to good

It was cleverly edited, all footage of the dog after the deer is from the collar camera so no actual film of dog chasing the deer just a dead deer afterwards = insufficient evidence. same with the hare coursing. the only footage that could possibly be used against them is the cock fight. they are more likely to get done for child cruelty if anything.......if they can find a brave enough child welfare officer!

• Like 2

i only watched the first 20 mins and what a load of bollocks it was no wonder people are aginst hunting when they do things like i hear they done on there

Regards hunting, they done it the way we will hope for. Soft mouthed on a hare, quick dispatch of a deer and one shot one kill for a rabbit. Jo public will only become more anti as he is disasociated with reality and the nature that something MUST die in order for us to eat. Simple, economics. Programs like this, kill it cook it eat it, can i nthe long run only benfit our way of life. Most of the people i have spoke to have gained some respect for gypos affter watching the program, so the killing aspect hasnt been viewed as cruel or brutal. But antis can't be educated, only eradicated.

well i dissagree and as for gypos thats a racist comment it was a load of bollocks

well i'm racist .. sue me

no youre just a pure fool

i only watched the first 20 mins and what a load of bollocks it was no wonder people are aginst hunting when they do things like i hear they done on there

Regards hunting, they done it the way we will hope for. Soft mouthed on a hare, quick dispatch of a deer and one shot one kill for a rabbit. Jo public will only become more anti as he is disasociated with reality and the nature that something MUST die in order for us to eat. Simple, economics. Programs like this, kill it cook it eat it, can i nthe long run only benfit our way of life. Most of the people i have spoke to have gained some respect for gypos affter watching the program, so the killing aspect hasnt been viewed as cruel or brutal. But antis can't be educated, only eradicated.

well i dissagree and as for gypos thats a racist comment it was a load of bollocks

widow maker ive looked at your posts and you chat shit fair play

well you should know youre the buiggest bullshitter around

Fool? Coming from the self proclaimed "widowmaker" Pull the other one. And topics like, does a dogs colour make it shit at running? Are you for real?

Fool? Coming from the self proclaimed "widowmaker" Pull the other one. And topics like, does a dogs colour make it shit at running? Are you for real?

are you being serious?

no i said about alot of greyhound people putting them in a bucket u foolish fuker