gypies true blood..deer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be different if it was a film about unemployed lads on a council estate hunting with their lurchers they would all be getting a visit from the authoritys this morning just reafirms the fact this count

Don't mind them showing the catching of the deer shows the way things should be proper reality none of this big bro shite but what leaves a bad taste for me. Is when the bloke starts chopping its head

To be honest i enjoyed the programme, better than the usual shit you get on the box..

Be different if it was a film about unemployed lads on a council estate hunting with their lurchers they would all be getting a visit from the authoritys this morning just reafirms the fact this countrys a joke [bANNED TEXT] it comes to double standards.

true Dell , they get away with loads of shit. They go through life trying to (intimidate) people, and they would love that program last night.They are just low life dossers, dont pay tax or etc... , Its the kids i feel sorry for, that they will grow up (brain washed) and end up like the rest of the shit. They do come unstuck now+then , they picked on the wrong bloke 1 night in the pub where i used to live, they beat him up. The next night his mates+family went round to the site, and smashed the place up and put 5 in the A.E . They werent so tough that night :yes:

Same thing happened round my way when I was a kid, someone's misses got slapped when it kicked off in a local pub. Next night a big group of lads including her father and brothers smashed em all up and torched a few trailers.

i only watched the first 20 mins and what a load of bollocks it was no wonder people are aginst hunting when they do things like i hear they done on there

Regards hunting, they done it the way we will hope for. Soft mouthed on a hare, quick dispatch of a deer and one shot one kill for a rabbit. Jo public will only become more anti as he is disasociated with reality and the nature that something MUST die in order for us to eat. Simple, economics. Programs like this, kill it cook it eat it, can i nthe long run only benfit our way of life. Most of the people i have spoke to have gained some respect for gypos affter watching the program, so the killing aspect hasnt been viewed as cruel or brutal. But antis can't be educated, only eradicated.

• Like 1

and smashing a deers skull in half with a meat clever, and going to lick it, chasing people round the site with it? is how you go about earning respect for the sport that weve lost to the ban?

this is a reply to little tim

Edited by robwelsh
  • Like 4

i only watched the first 20 mins and what a load of bollocks it was no wonder people are aginst hunting when they do things like i hear they done on there

Regards hunting, they done it the way we will hope for. Soft mouthed on a hare, quick dispatch of a deer and one shot one kill for a rabbit. Jo public will only become more anti as he is disasociated with reality and the nature that something MUST die in order for us to eat. Simple, economics. Programs like this, kill it cook it eat it, can i nthe long run only benfit our way of life. Most of the people i have spoke to have gained some respect for gypos affter watching the program, so the killing aspect hasnt been viewed as cruel or brutal. But antis can't be educated, only eradicated.

I haven't yet seen it, but wasn't the deer a doe taken in summer? If so not really good for the young.

I haven't yet seen it, but wasn't the deer a doe taken in summer? If so not really good for the young.

..better still the head of the deer was cut in half on a few stacked crates, then he thought it be a good idea to chase kids into a caravan with it, comes back out and "pretends " to lick the inner of the skull....whoaah he a big man !

Didnt mind the programe i think a lot was for the camera , but i didnt like the little lads fighting for as long as they were, just so daddy could say his lad dont give up , yeah let them have a spar for 5 -10 minutes then enough not let them go at it for over half an hour, they were 7-8 years old for f**k sake .

• Like 3

Didnt mind the programe i think a lot was for the camera , but i didnt like the little lads fighting for as long as they were, just so daddy could say his lad dont give up , yeah let them have a spar for 5 -10 minutes then enough not let them go at it for over half an hour, they were 7-8 years old for f**k sake .

yes they said 35minutes, the way they started there was no way they would of still been going 35minutes later pal..dont believe everything you see on tv lol

yes they said 35minutes, the way they started there was no way they would of still been going 35minutes later pal..dont believe everything you see on tv lol

yes probs 5 mins said 35 for the camera :thumbs:

yes probs 5 mins said 35 for the camera :thumbs:

and i have nothing againsst podgy people...but the skinny kid was f****d, never mind the podgy one lol