rspca raid

if the police werent with them they had no right to take your stuff there charity workers nothing more

you would think that was right,but as they answer to no one they pretty much do as they please..............once they have taken your dogs and gear your fcuked,but if you dont get charged you will get your stuff back.

be nice if someone put a totally correct account of what the rspca can and carnt do and have it pinned for all to view :thumbs:

It was posted a while back on here, what their powers and your rights were from start to finish in fine detail. I actually thought it was pinned somewhere, if not, it might be a good idea to do so.

be nice if someone put a totally correct account of what the rspca can and carnt do and have it pinned for all to view :thumbs:

They do & take as much as they please. As long as the police are with them.

Whether they have the right or not,they simply work in unison together & that includes your local council too.

Only way to beat them at their own game is to record every discussion you have with any of them authorities involved. Be that in a covert way obviously.

Its easy to say you have rights,but in all honesty you dont unless you get them by the balls.

Deny entry to anyone not named on warrant or act the goat during search & then (if you are bang to rights) you will find your family in the next cell to yourself. Council tenants can expect eviction on conviction.

Whether your dog is marked up or not,they will take it & if you do get it/them back it will be at least 4 month down the road.

Above all else,stay the right side of the law & keep your dogs in the right conditions which they so deserve & you may not get that visit. Unfortunately,that ain't 100% true also.

• Like 1

just back in from a tough day out on the hill (caught in the worst blizzard ever) an read this post.

First off, what has happened to you , has happened to me TWICE. On both occasions , they gave both my dogs a full health check, an searched my house for signs of hunting,, ie pictures, videos containing myself or the dogs. I should state they found loads of pictures of me out with the dogs, but NONE of me or the dogs with quarry. They even went to the extremes of going through my freezer for animal meats.

The warrant was given as my neighbours complained of me gutting animals, or seeing me leaving early , and arriving late at night , with ruck sacks which appeared to be full. Thats ALL THEY NEEDED TO ACTION THE WARRANT

. After checking my dogs, and asking many an awkward question about one of them containing a few working scars. the dogs were allowed to remain, however that was not the end of the story, this is where you must read the warrant carefully.

The warrant stated that if the dogs were found to be well , and no signs of misuse, and fit enough to remain at the owners property. then the dogs shall will remain with owner , and a 6 month moniter program, actioned by the RSPCA would be put in place. Therefore if and when, in that 6 month period, the Rspca make a random visit and the dogs look to be in a worse condition, or appear to be used for hunting they will be removed instantly and you will be taken to court.

If this is what happened to you, then im sorry you have a slim chance of getting your dogs back, but i wish you all the best.

worth noting ,after this myself and the neighbour in question, had a little chat, and my old friend mr 2lb persuader sorted my neighbours complaints. and i kept the dogs

• Like 2

Had the same thing myself few weeks ago, come home to a street full of coppers, and my back door smashed in ffs. where going to take my dogs but i lost it a little when they said that, told them don't bring them back and pts them soon changed thete minds and left them, thick c**ts trying to pull my pup out of his run with a pole before I got there boils my Piss. Hope you get your dogs back mate, try not let them get to you.