Tumbler/Norfolk Lurcher?

4 hours ago, TOMO said:

spoke to burrel once....... for a day ...that was enough ...

im sorry but he spoke absolute bollox....admittedly the two rough coated  hounds  in his motor were beauty's...

but he proceded to tell me his family had kept the line for 6 or 7 hundred year....unless your in the monarchy the average man couldn't trace his own family back 700 year ....never mind a f***ing lurcher...

he also produced  a picture of 6-700 year old tapestry that had a dog on it ....he then told me the dog at his feet had the same shoulder....fucks sake...

im sure you have all seen tapestries....they hardly capture the detail or structure of an animal or anything really    

I I like how it’s a line but he’s added practically every dog breed known to mankind to it ?

• Like 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No room with you and Rudeboy?

spoke to burrel once....... for a day ...that was enough ... im sorry but he spoke absolute bollox....admittedly the two rough coated  hounds  in his motor were beauty's... but he proceded t

? Well, I've never owned a Smithfield Collie,..but back in the day,..I found a rangy heavy -coated Herder, working on the South Downs. I was visiting a traditional Sheep Fair at Findon in Sussex,

Posted Images

20 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I I like how it’s a line but he’s added practically every dog breed known to mankind to it ?

I once ask a man who had looked after Jeffs dogs when shall we say “went for a long holiday”what was in his line, he thought for a minute before replying, it would be easier to name the ones that aren’t in it.

• Haha 1
On 14/06/2021 at 11:15, lurchers said:

It’s my sons dog I got him it from a pup and the lad told me the story how he got it,so I rang Jeff to confirm it and he told me all the story about it’s mother.my son done everything thing with him and the dog adapted to it naturally.When I say everything I’m mean everything to from small to big and teeth.Don’t believe everything most tell you on here about them as they have never seen 1 but just what Jeff is like on the phone.The top pic is my deerhound greyhound then my sons beddyxwhippet and the Smithfield on the left

0B5C548A-FF3D-453A-B4EC-EA1B963542D0.png

0B23D2AC-1D08-4A79-ABFC-844182840671.png

Ive met Jeff and seen his dogs and heard his Bullshit. There has been good dogs come from Jeffs many many litters,but they are inspite of him and not because.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, jeemes said:

Ive met Jeff and seen his dogs and heard his Bullshit. There has been good dogs come from Jeffs many many litters,but they are inspite of him and not because.

I knew he was full of it on the phone but if he is producing dogs like my sons done I don’t think anybody would be disappointed 

• 3 months later...

Got one of jeffs newest pups as a pet not the same reasons you guys get them. I agree the line cannot be traced to the 1200s, I think he has twisted this as the first recorded use of the word Lurcher in English is from the 1200s, it came from the french word lerce which meant sneaky/lurker. Of course these dogs have been around forever,there is even a roman mosaic of a lurcher in the british museum. 

Regardless, he breeds lovely looking dogs, and is very eccentric lol

On 30/09/2021 at 08:28, yorshirerose said:

Got one of jeffs newest pups as a pet not the same reasons you guys get them. I agree the line cannot be traced to the 1200s, I think he has twisted this as the first recorded use of the word Lurcher in English is from the 1200s, it came from the french word lerce which meant sneaky/lurker. Of course these dogs have been around forever,there is even a roman mosaic of a lurcher in the british museum. 

Sound 4 that bruh

• Haha 1
On 30/09/2021 at 08:28, yorshirerose said:

Like been said I really don't no why he tells folk he can trace this line back 100s of yrs when he can say he's bred them for last fifty Yr or so and yes he's eccentric but also a very clever man and very knowledgeable when it  comes to running dogs and they no denying his type a nice stamp .

Any pics of your pup ,do you no name of parents ? 

• Like 2
On 15/06/2021 at 18:25, Marvel said:

I once ask a man who had looked after Jeffs dogs when shall we say “went for a long holiday”what was in his line, he thought for a minute before replying, it would be easier to name the ones that aren’t in it.

She won't be sleeping with him again lol ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2021 at 21:06, Moocher71 said:

Like been said I really don't no why he tells folk he can trace this line back 100s of yrs when he can say he's bred them for last fifty Yr or so and yes he's eccentric but also a very clever man and very knowledgeable when it  comes to running dogs and they no denying his type a nice stamp .

Any pics of your pup ,do you no name of parents ? 

Came from August litter

IMG-20211011-WA0005.jpg

Edited by yorshirerose
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, yorshirerose said:

Came from August litter

IMG-20211011-WA0005.jpg

Lovely pup mate ,I rember jeffs steamer,don't no if he still got him but he was a cracker ,I'd really like to try one and kick me self for not taking a pup when he offered to gift me one few Yr ago but maybe when the old clown of a Whippet x gone I get me self a pup 

20210901_212712.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1