NOW THEN BOYOS!!

Wahaay now then chaps, hands up whos missed me.................................. haha hows everybody doing?? Havent been on here since the last meet in gloucester, just thought id check in on you lads, any dramas going on etc etc?? DavyT gave me a text and told me to get my arse back on here and said we have a meet this year sorted by our Mr pittaway, ill be there :)

Atb peter

Wahaay now then chaps, hands up whos missed me.................................. haha hows everybody doing?? Havent been on here since the last meet in gloucester, just thought id check in on you lads, any dramas going on etc etc?? DavyT gave me a text and told me to get my arse back on here and said we have a meet this year sorted by our Mr pittaway, ill be there :)

Atb peter

hi Peter

hows things?

hope you and your posse are fine!hope to see more posts from you?

and good to have you back!

PS I missed ya!

regards

Davy

Seems your the only one that has Davy haha as for posts from me.......................ive still been shooting as much as ever, and ive got a 6month backlog of videos and photos for you lads, when i can be arsed to put them all on i will. Any news on the meet then davy?

Atb peter

Seems your the only one that has Davy haha as for posts from me.......................ive still been shooting as much as ever, and ive got a 6month backlog of videos and photos for you lads, when i can be arsed to put them all on i will. Any news on the meet then davy?

Atb peter

hi peter

yes its the 8,9,10 June in Nottingham,so not too far this time!

Davy

are you bringing the "Chef" again :thumbs:

course we missed ya

Dave

hi Dave

do you mean! my personal chef ? :laugh: or camp chef ? :laugh:

regards

Davy

I did not know he was gay :huh: .........starting to worry about you know :tongue2:

"Shut that Tent flap, Everhard........(Door) .....good old Larry :laugh:

Dave :o)

Edited by Webby1

Dazzzzzz thats boring now mate!! haha The "gaystate" has been tuned to the max and with a few new Gizmos shes running sweet :) still having a hard time choosing the preffered pellet like but thatll be sorted by june dont you worry, ive been busy with the Air ranger on some new permissions ive been lucky enough to aquire, all footage and photos from the last 6 months have been saved, just need to get round to posting them, you boys are in for a treat as theres quite a back log of photos etc etc.

Archie behave man, youve been pineing for me!! haha

Hello webby mate, hows tricks?

Now then stevo, its good to be back right?? lol

Hello si mate, just been checking out some of your latest youtube vids, impressive stuff as always from you, Looking forward to meeting you in person to fella, ive got you and a few others on facebook so if anything changes with the meet and i dont see it on here please can one of you let me know on there, would be appreciated

WOOOOORRRR GARYYYYY! hows tricks matey?? i need you to assist me with some rat shooting on this new permission i got 3 weeks ago mate, i trust you still have you N.V?? ill text you with plans for that.

Davy youve got my number pal, let me know any more details about the meet etc etc if theres change, at least i dont have a five hour drive to come and have a plink with you lads this time then eh!! haha

Take care boys and ill be counting the days down till june

Atb peter "Proud to own "DAYSTATE" :) hehehe