a regged rapid for 12fps.. i can get 450 shots at 11.5 fps in .177 on mine, more with more in the buddy bottle. (300 does nicely on the fill rate for the diver bottle).

however, them HW 100's, all i can say is go and try one, nice cocking action and oooo can yu miss? ........nice.(thumb hole stock version). theyre heavy though.

Have you thought about a AA S410 K or Classic? It's also a super accurate rifle with a good pedigree and a proven track record.

If you buy the beech stock version for £549 it will leave you £100 for a nice scope to go with it.

Si.

Edited by zini

if you like dragging a dead body round the feild then go for the hw...(my opinion,be for you hack into me.lol). me id get a good s410/s510 secondhand then get it regged and still have money for a scope.

rapid's are also very good rifles though.

i had my daystate huntsman, hawke ev ao scopes and daystate mod second hand. .it was 10 days old thats all, all in all it came up to 920 quid, and i had it for 650 mate, take a look about before just buying first thing you see, as i was going to order the same rifle new, 2 days before but couldnt get the chance cos of work, rang on the 3rd day when i had time, and they said "its your lucky day" because they knew how much i wanted one, bargain if you ask me...