dogs playin in the snow

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjI1AQqgaKA&feature=youtu.beHere is about 50 seconds of a minute and a half race for yall. The blue gyp really showed her breeding. Both her parents come from dogs

Nice video dan was abit miffed by the title i know ye dog's dont get play time cracking course that but ye ended the video to soon i wanted to see more

Them toothless chick's sound like my cup of tea..we could touch tounge's without opening mouth's.

brill Dan, good run+ catch that, not only fast+stamina but guts to kill it, love the stags. Do the stags have any bull in them,? or is it mainly deehound+ greyhound hybrids.!

I honestly have no idea what is bred into these dogs and I doubt many people actually know.

nice.....being that cold running them on them hard maze stubbles do you encounter many injurys? does the snow help?

some serious feilds there by looks of it too lol

atb

I rarely if ever have a dog that gets hurt. They just seem to hold up and I've never had a slipped pad nor a foot injury on my coyote dogs except for a broken toe and thats cuz the bitch werent in shape and had pups the next week.

Awsome stuff.. :victory: them dog's seem to have a good bit of pace about them..do many of them yotes ever get away when run in them type's of places..

Yes the coyotes get away. I honestly did not think I would catch that one there. A long dump coupled by a very fast enduring coyote that never looked back. If it werent for the blue gyp that coyote would have ran off cuz the yella gyp was about done. That race was over a mile or so and it was is some heavy type snow for the most part. That section there is a mile and they had angled across it quite a ways and then went straight up it and then the coyote cut and ran a couple hundred yards east again and they were under 100 yards from the road so I know it was over a mile.

Yes the coyotes get away. I honestly did not think I would catch that one there. A long dump coupled by a very fast enduring coyote that never looked back. If it werent for the blue gyp that coyote would have ran off cuz the yella gyp was about done. That race was over a mile or so and it was is some heavy type snow for the most part. That section there is a mile and they had angled across it quite a ways and then went straight up it and then the coyote cut and ran a couple hundred yards east again and they were under 100 yards from the road so I know it was over a mile.

:victory: ..the thing that amazes me with that type of hunting is the dog's will have had to run to near exhaustion but it does not end there..they then have to deal with a very angry bit of quarry..

Na simo im not interested in Dan's just Dog's..

Poor Dan is now slumped over his "redneck toothless chicks" magazine, spitting his redman into his cup and swigging down another coors light before crumpling it, throwing it in the bin and donning his "i love salukis" jacket before getting in the pick up and killing a coyote sum bitch...........