Wellington advice,,,muck boots, aigle... etc

Hi, just wondering if anybody has got any experience of muck boots or any other good wellington that they feel they would recommend.

I have used Aigle for the last few years,,,,found them good, but my mother has invested in some toggi wellingtons with the neoprene lining and says there much better than her old pair of aigles.

Any comments appreciated.

Muck boots are good, got some myself! Tend to wear quick on the inside liner! They are tough on the outside though! And price is reasonable. Going to treat myself to some le chameau :)

i wouldnt pay the money for le chameau,the best wellies i had were toggi even out on the hill there good ,strong around the ankle,the le chameau were to soft,try and get a welly with a vibram sole atb
  • 2 weeks later...

Muck boots are very comfortable and very warm warm for long days decoying but no grip. 4 of my friends have them aswell and they all have the same complaint. Nearly broke my neck in them last winter!! Im gona go for a good pair a boots next i think. Friend a mine has a pair of le chameu neoprene lined. He loves them. Had them for 2 seasons now and there showing no signs of wear yet.