ginger french

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 of the lads went up the night before show the pubs were full in lanborne vilage all the lads singing away welsh lads were in good voice as us welsh can sing lol then the english lads tried to out

i was there with my wife and then very young family right in the middle when it all went off ,frightening at the time trying to get out of the way without getting a thumping .

one of his fav tricks was if he had a load of litters on the ground at the same time whatever litter was favourite and selling best woul;d get topped up with pups out of the other litters used to say

10 of the lads went up the night before show the pubs were full in lanborne vilage all the lads singing away welsh lads were in good voice as us welsh can sing lol then the english lads tried to out sing us they failed the lads that was in the pub will remember a fight broke out in the pub it went out on to the street pictures of famoues horses were past out throgh the windows one of the boys was hit by abottel loosing half of his ear a lad jumped out of a van waveing a 4 10 gun ploice went to saying come on lad calm down give me the gun the police took the gun took him to the ploice van took his name and address told us to call to ploice station and colect gun after show to day we wood of had armed police and 5 years they were good days for al the boys that was there that night after the fights we all caried on singing to early in morning then back to were we were al camping it was like blackpool all lamping they were good days then it was in the sun paper on monday

• Like 1

Anyone remember the bare fist fight at 7 Barrows - Lambourn lurcher show 1978-79 ? Ginger was the referee, and he got sparked out by one of the spectators when it turned into a free for all ? I think john Boy was winning the scrap at the time..... them was the days.............

As far as his lurcher dealing goes Ginger would tell you it was bred from whatever you were willing to believe..........come on he was a dealer.

At the end o the day, Ginge is a great character.... and one of many in the dog world........ happy hunting.

i was there with my wife and then very young family right in the middle when it all went off ,frightening at the time trying to get out of the way without getting a thumping .
  • Like 1

one of his fav tricks was if he had a load of litters on the ground at the same time whatever litter was favourite and selling best woul;d get topped up with pups out of the other litters used to say to me what the eye dont see cant hurt lol.

• Like 1