ginger french

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 of the lads went up the night before show the pubs were full in lanborne vilage all the lads singing away welsh lads were in good voice as us welsh can sing lol then the english lads tried to out

i was there with my wife and then very young family right in the middle when it all went off ,frightening at the time trying to get out of the way without getting a thumping .

one of his fav tricks was if he had a load of litters on the ground at the same time whatever litter was favourite and selling best woul;d get topped up with pups out of the other litters used to say

I had a dog out of luke to a greyhound and i dont believe luke was a pure saluki despite gingers claims.

is that the same luke that is on the dark destroyer dvds

No the luke i am on about was gingers supposedly pure saluki he had at stud gave to him i heard for a pint of beer after it didnt run too well with its previouse owners.

that did cross my mind back then when a pal used him to stud , ahh they come to nought . Len very likeable character . atb bunnys.

known ginger to many years to remember now if someone wrote a book on him that would be something even if the stories were only 1 quarter the truth. back in late seventies bought a dog off him for the bambis gauranteed anyway after about 2 years had to sell him because i was going to end up in big trouble if i didnt .,so phones len up and he buys the dog back for half what i paid and before handing me the money says to me now this dog can do the job cant it you gaurantee me had to laugh i says to him ginger you sold it me 2 yr ago gauranteed and he says i know but he hadnt done any then but i thought he might be a good dog on them .lol. .back in 2004 bought a very good coursing bitch of him saluki x irish terrier he couldnt have tried her because he certainly didnt know how good she was or he would not have sold her and especially for what he did real top class bitch.got loads of stories about him one of lifes real characters pity there wasnt more like him still around .theres more should be in prison before him its a feckin joke the law in this country .

I had a dog out of luke to a greyhound and i dont believe luke was a pure saluki despite gingers claims.

He was, bred by McKenzie in Hull from "Windswift" lines, Luke was owned and ran by the Stanley's before Ginger. He sired a top notch first cross called Amber owned by John Sharpe from Accy, who when put to Kippers Cruiser produced TM,s Smokey, J.F's Elsa, Chalkies Magic etc.

The Grey's had Luke's litter brother and i don't know about Luke, but he was turning into something special but wasn't jabbed up and died of Parvo at 18 month :(

My own bitch goes back to Luke through Smokey, others include DR Mona, again through Smokey, the sire to her sire Rudy.

Always had a couple of days out with old Ginger every season and he had us in stitches all day even though he didn't mean to :clapper:

ive met ginger a couple of time liked to tell his tall tales but he was a character none the less when i saw him he had a bitch called queen of the fens nice bitch,he defonatley didnt like hancock the 1st thing out of his mouth was having ago about him and saying he aint got a clue and the dogs aint much cop. I had some good wormers off him if i remember correctly hour on the park ha ha ha ha

Edited by Penda

He was, bred by McKenzie in Hull from "Windswift" lines, Luke was owned and ran by the Stanley's before Ginger. He sired a top notch first cross called Amber owned by John Sharpe from Accy, who when put to Kippers Cruiser produced TM,s Smokey, J.F's Elsa, Chalkies Magic etc.

The Grey's had Luke's litter brother and i don't know about Luke, but he was turning into something special but wasn't jabbed up and died of Parvo at 18 month :(

My own bitch goes back to Luke through Smokey, others include DR Mona, again through Smokey, the sire to her sire Rudy.

Always had a couple of days out with old Ginger every season and he had us in stitches all day even though he didn't mean to :clapper:

Interestin stuff miles, do you no if cruiser was also from windswift lines.. Edited by dodger

I liked Len, one of life's true characters. I used to get jabs and bits and bobs off him when around the shows, one of my old mates had a half cross out of luke. To be fair it was crap, not saying they were all like that, just that one. I don't believe he deserved to get a custodial sentence, especially at his age in life. He was hardly Ronny Biggs FFS !

Anyone remember the bare fist fight at 7 Barrows - Lambourn lurcher show 1978-79 ? Ginger was the referee, and he got sparked out by one of the spectators when it turned into a free for all ? I think john Boy was winning the scrap at the time..... them was the days.............

As far as his lurcher dealing goes Ginger would tell you it was bred from whatever you were willing to believe..........come on he was a dealer.

At the end o the day, Ginge is a great character.... and one of many in the dog world........ happy hunting.