ginger french

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 of the lads went up the night before show the pubs were full in lanborne vilage all the lads singing away welsh lads were in good voice as us welsh can sing lol then the english lads tried to out

i was there with my wife and then very young family right in the middle when it all went off ,frightening at the time trying to get out of the way without getting a thumping .

one of his fav tricks was if he had a load of litters on the ground at the same time whatever litter was favourite and selling best woul;d get topped up with pups out of the other litters used to say

Proper dog dealer

was in shooting news few times with pups out of luke , the dog was good one day shit the next the dog did do 3 out of 3 yes the man lost some bit threw the dog , but the dog did but some cracking pups out there lost touch to a lot of the lads down south is there any of the dog line about

I had a dog out of luke to a greyhound and i dont believe luke was a pure saluki despite gingers claims.

is that the same luke that is on the dark destroyer dvds

No the luke i am on about was gingers supposedly pure saluki he had at stud gave to him i heard for a pint of beer after it didnt run too well with its previouse owners.

was way back in 1989 bet most have died out now.. :angel: i got a bitch off him nd he told us there was few lads using luke from asken doncaster,+ there was 3 litters down to luke back to saluki greyhounds or greyhounds when i went.all for sale .so who can say?

Had a first cross bull greyhound bitch from him when he lived in Lampeter..He told me the dam had won the Waterloo cup in one of the 80's cups...just so happened I had the video and she wasn't in it.....not that it mattered whatsoever, but was a likable bloke. Bitch was an excellent fox dog, Is he still on the go?