3 digs today

went out this morning about half 8 for a walk wit terriers after a half hour first terrier dropped got a mark at 0.7 easy digging got the fox out my young lurcher got this one after 2 or 3 turns

after another 2 hrs of walking the second terrier droped got a mark 1.0 opened up to a nice big dog fox dispatched and moved starting to get late now we said we head for the car then the first terrier droped again got a mark at 1.1 dug another dog fox my lurcher pup seen to this one as well and to top of the day when we were nearly back at the car i went into a ditch up to my waist in water

post-48016-0-88168300-1326667319.jpg

post-48016-0-86703500-1326667406.jpg

post-48016-0-20194500-1326667481.jpg

post-48016-0-59167500-1326667563.jpg

• Like 8

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

went out this morning about half 8 for a walk wit terriers after a half hour first terrier dropped got a mark at 0.7 easy digging got the fox out my young lurcher got this one after 2 or 3 turns afte

good stuff alan

Posted Images

went out this morning about half 8 for a walk wit terriers after a half hour first terrier dropped got a mark at 0.7 easy digging got the fox out my young lurcher got this one after 2 or 3 turns

after another 2 hrs of walking the second terrier droped got a mark 1.0 opened up to a nice big dog fox dispatched and moved starting to get late now we said we head for the car then the first terrier droped again got a mark at 1.1 dug another dog fox my lurcher pup seen to this one as well and to top of the day when we were nearly back at the car i went into a ditch up to my waist in water

post-48016-0-41786000-1326667874.jpg

post-48016-0-25127400-1326667904.jpg

post-48016-0-74728300-1326668343.jpg

• Like 1

Fair play Alan looks like we all had a good day today :thumbs:

Was the big fella not with yis

no it was his young lads birthday party ye read ur reply on anothe tread the pox ran across a golf corse feck it i would of put the lurcher on him for a hole in one :laugh:

Fair play Alan looks like we all had a good day today :thumbs:

Was the big fella not with yis

no it was his young lads birthday party ye read ur reply on anothe tread the pox ran across a golf corse feck it i would of put the lurcher on him for a hole in one :laugh:

If i wasn't on new permission i would have but i don't want to fcuk it up :thumbs:

well done al like nice we black dog :thumbs:

story tom she a fox worst night mare dont know wats up wit her every time we break trough to her she farts or does a poo it makes ye feel :bad:

hahaha thats a first,so shes a good shit terrrier.ur pulling the red lads now ye fluky f****r :laugh:

well done al like nice we black dog :thumbs:

story tom she a fox worst night mare dont know wats up wit her every time we break trough to her she farts or does a poo it makes ye feel :bad:

hahaha thats a first,so shes a good shit terrrier.ur pulling the red lads now ye fluky f****r :laugh:

ye every time were out we hit them