HUNTING BAN.....GIVE YOUR VOTE.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How much was i taken for then ?, i might as well of phoned a wank line and knocked one out.

Done, hope it's not a scam Alli, i wouldn't like to think i'de jumped on your pyramid scheme lol.

About £15 a minute and the guy at the other end is called Mohammed FTB

0901 numbers are a premium rate number, that doesnt mean its a scam but someone is making money from your call. I am wondering who is behind this quest when a petition on the government web site for the same purpose can be set up for free.

this was googled

090, 091 and 098 numbers

Of all telephone numbers, these ‘premium rate' calls are the worst villains. These 090 numbers are used to provide expensive information or entertainment, often of an ‘adult' nature. Given that many of these services are billed at up to £1.50 a minute, you'd have to be criminally insane or a billionaire to use them often. For the record, here are the different 09x tariffs:

0900 & 0901: up to 60p/minute and maximum call cost of £5, or a fixed cost of up to £1 per call;

0904, 0905 & 0906: up to £1.50 per minute, or a fixed cost per call at any rate;

09059: ‘chat' services costing up to 60p/minute;

0907: Pay-for-product services costing more than £1 per call;

0908, 0909 and 098: adult services at up to £1.50/minute; and

091: ‘non-content' premium-rate services -- often used to provide additional telecoms services, such as remote email access or international call connection.

how many decended on the capital prior to the ban?? did it make one scrap of difference??has it really made any difference??do you think phoneing this number will make any difference?? more than likely being brought up now to create a smokescreen to hide something else, politics is a game for the dirty tricksters of the world to play.

I thought the only way you can get something brought into parliment quickly was 100000 signatures.

ITS ALREADY IN PARLIMENT. A BIT MORE PUBLICITY WILL DO MORE HELP BEFORE ITS BRUSHED UNDER THE CARPET AGAIN, AT THE MOST WHATS A FEW QUID AT THE MOST .

I as much as anybody want this ban overturned but after speaking to a concervative mp who is for hunting and he claimed 3/4 of the cons are for keeping the hunting

ban if a vote came round i cant help thinking if we push too hard they will only tie up all the little loop holes we have in the ban which keeps the law at bay to a certain degree and our sport would be gone for good some might disagree but im a hound and terrier man and this is just a fear i have ATB TRUE SAXON

• Like 1