david cameron backing 2 lift the ban

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you see look on CRAVEN'S face when mentionin the Fox he couldnt bring himself to say the word at first .. The ANTI fuck3r shouldnt be hosting a countryside programme

Its just a good way of reaching a few million viewers..sad thing is though that most of those viewers are the anti hunting brigade

im of the opinion that the only time Cameron will allow this is when his back is against the wall and he knows that Labour are going to beat him in the next election...Done purely out of spite just to

Even if the lords did vote for a repeal, would it change anything?

When the lords voted recently against the DLA reforms Cameron just said he would push ahead with it regardless.

I think he is taking these things to a vote more as a popularity vote - to appear to be listening.

• Like 1

When the lords voted recently against the DLA reforms Cameron just said he would push ahead with it regardless.

I think he is taking these things to a vote more as a popularity vote - to appear to be listening.

My sentiments exactly.

im of the opinion that the only time Cameron will allow this is when his back is against the wall and he knows that Labour are going to beat him in the next election...Done purely out of spite just to piss the new Labour Government off..other than that i cant see how it would help this term in Government whatsoever..atb stabba

• Like 2

Its just a good way of reaching a few million viewers..sad thing is though that most of those viewers are the anti hunting brigade

But those are the people we need to get the message across to. The majority of those who watch will actually be anti in principle simply because they don't really understand the issue ( as opposed to the hardcore bile spitting lacs member) . If Cameron can put the pro argument across in such a way that Joe Public says "You know what, hunting with hounds isn't as bad as the Daily Mail says it is." then we should be supporting him.

Saddly I agree.....most of Labour will vote against it as will Lib dims

But remember the hunting act only got passed as it was forced through after they couldn't get the results they needed to pass it lawfully

I was just reading about it

From WIKI "The Parliament Acts are rarely invoked, the Hunting Act was only the seventh statute since 1911 enacted under their provisions" because they couldn't get consent from the house of Lords.

Quite amazing that they would invoke the Parliment acts for something like Hunting.

• Like 1

Do you think England might get their hunting back if Scotland becomes independant, Blair had massive labour support in Scotland at the time of the ban which he called upon to vote for a ban in England ( the ban was already in place in Scotland) downright sneaky using Scottish mp's to shore up his voting when in fact it didn't affect them and English mp's couldn't vote on any Scottish matter. Without the input of Scottish labour it would be a whole different ball game.

• Like 2