worst dog you have ever owned

I never saw the dog, Andy, but I have spoke to the owner, and both that dog and it's litter sister, which was supposed to be a better worker, both met their end doing what they were bred for, taking pig !

Cheers.

I bet it's some experience hunting them? Wouldn't mind a piece of that myself lol. ATB Andy. ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 1st cross Collie/Grey... put me off Collie crosses for life ! LOL ! Must admit, it was an adult dog when I got it, (swapped it for a terrier, couldn't be arsed with that digging lark !!). It could j

English bullxGreyhound,could,nt catch a fat lass in high heels,i nicknamed it boomerang because it kept coming back,ended up with a terrier lad who made better use of it.

Haway, than, Andy ! I've been invited to judge the Longdogs at Carisbrook show, the biggest Running Dog and Terrier Show in Australia, this year, Let's give it a go and go down there together, the lad

Guest born to run1083

The one I have now as she will not retrieve with certain dogs around and it fecks me off as she does retrieve over gates and fences just chooses some nights to not bother and to me that's a big thing as she's caught some big bags and if it falls on a night she ain't retrieving very well it's alot of running on my behalf but she's young it could change

Thats a fine looking dog CP the EBT X ..as for my worst well i'm spoilt for choice i've had several that were as much use as a glass eye lol .ATB Andy. :laugh:

Jazz springs to mind, best looking bitch we have ever had..but that was about it :laugh:

just thought of another one many years ago fly a collie cross that i had off a lad who comes on here now again, at the time i lived on an estate in a town we used to lamp an old landfill site that had been grassed over this bitch would run the first rabbit on the beam,kill it,drop it and feck off over the estate raiding binbags it would turn up on my doorstep several hours later as fat as a barrel and shiting for england for the next few days,

Guest Sorley Boys clan

the worst dog i ever owned was my first dog a pharoh hound x the only dog i ever made money on in my life bought it for £3 an sold it to a well known saluki man in n ireland for a £10 who i over heard saying the dickhead just sold me a saluki for a tenner the b*****d came back a week later cost me £7 quid to get it put down

• Like 2

I never saw the dog, Andy, but I have spoke to the owner, and both that dog and it's litter sister, which was supposed to be a better worker, both met their end doing what they were bred for, taking pig !

Cheers.

I bet it's some experience hunting them? Wouldn't mind a piece of that myself lol. ATB Andy. ;)

Haway, than, Andy ! I've been invited to judge the Longdogs at Carisbrook show, the biggest Running Dog and Terrier Show in Australia, this year, Let's give it a go and go down there together, the lads will guarantee us some top class hunting, I've had their hospitality before ! Think of the bull we could post on here !! Whin would have a coranary !! LOL !!

Cheers.

• Like 3

Cheers.

Haway, than, Andy ! I've been invited to judge the Longdogs at Carisbrook show, the biggest Running Dog and Terrier Show in Australia, this year, Let's give it a go and go down there together, the lads will guarantee us some top class hunting, I've had their hospitality before ! Think of the bull we could post on here !! Whin would have a coranary !! LOL !!

Cheers.

If i had the "wonga" Richie i'd be already there haha...have a great time if you do head out there...don't think it could beat the "local winter wheat and stubbles up North of the Border in Whinland though"? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Cheers.

Cheers.

If i had the "wonga" Richie i'd be already there haha...have a great time if you do head out there...don't think it could beat the "local winter wheat and stubbles up North of the Border in Whinland though"? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

I walk the "Big Stubbies" around the Borders every day, and have ran around Berwick many, many times,...no harder than any other land ! My main "permission" is from the Tyne to the Tweed, so I doubt Whin can tell me owt about that land ! LOL ! Have been over as far as Brampton, mind, Might bump into you or your young'uns one night !! LOL !!

Cheers.

i think u only get 1 really good dog in a life time to be honest i have had some bad dogs but i dont think its all about crosses its about giving the dog the chance and the dog as got to want to do the job we have all had bad crosses of 1 or the other so i think it is more or less pot look because even the best breeing does not throw good pups all the time

worst iv ever owned was a dog from lurgan a saluki type 160 paid for it took it out a week later and it was running this hare i swear to this day iv never seen a dog blow up so fast in my life a full grey could have run better then it f*****g jacked on the next one also so had a wee bitch was killing almost every hare i put her on thought i was on to a good one then one day while watching my mates dog coursing i noticed the wee bitch was not pulling to get of or even whingeing the course was over so we walked on into next field stuck a hare up let her go she never run more than 5ft nerely killed me bitch was flying then that there never proven untill they make it to retierment

worst iv ever owned was a dog from lurgan a saluki type 160 paid for it took it out a week later and it was running this hare i swear to this day iv never seen a dog blow up so fast in my life a full grey could have run better then it f*****g jacked on the next one also so had a wee bitch was killing almost every hare i put her on thought i was on to a good one then one day while watching my mates dog coursing i noticed the wee bitch was not pulling to get of or even whingeing the course was over so we walked on into next field stuck a hare up let her go she never run more than 5ft nerely killed me bitch was flying then that there never proven untill they make it to retierment

Ha ha you need to watch them lurgan men buy and sell ye they would !!! : ))

Edited by MUDD