short walk

Guest snatch flcc

Guest snatch flcc

Had a litle walk this morning on some local foot paths and ended up running 3 hares (didnt catch any) and saw a Fallow Stag and 3 hinds, I didnt want to risk running the fallow, a bit dodgy if you know what i mean, I know Mr Darcy wouldnt have been able to say no tho! lol!

Just proves to me that a good walk and a bit of sport is enough its not always about what you catch its about being out there and enjoying watching your dogs work and seeing whats about.

cheers

same here snatch, i went out just to check a few sets and bush out a few phez with my spaniel. we bushed out no phez, but chased a squirrel in to a rockpile (never saw that again). i threw the dog over a fence and saw a fox (bout 250 meter away) so i jumped over and chased it, to see where it would go, but lost it in the wood. unlucky!! then walking back to where i saw it and then saw a deer, followd it. but i left it when it jumped a few fences and run up sum fields.

it would of been a nice meal for xmas. lol :D