Fox Red labs

anyone got any good working fox red labs? if so put some pics up, really like these dogs.

we are looking to line our black lab bitch in few months when she comes in, thinking of using a fox red dog if anyone has any decent studs.. cheers.

a keeper i know from whooler [northumberland] uses them big powerful dogs that never stop grafting its just outside berwick if you get stuck pm me when the time gets near and i will give him a bell for you

the dam to our bitch is yellow and most of her dams side are yellow, only her sires side has black

are you will get a mix then, one word some fox reds are the new choc can be a bit stubborn to train and take more to make a good dog so pick you stud wisely :)

I have a fox red lab, Moss . . . its his first season and he's showing real promise in the field, excellent drive and focus, never tires of work, and is a joy to train and own. A natural and a prime example of a dog that knows his job, he just seems to understand what is expected of him in the field. I actually rescued him when he was 7 months, unfortunately he'd been castrated, a real shame as he's a cracking dog both in looks and work ability. :cray:

59-1.jpg

DSC_6695.jpg

35-3.jpg

29-3.jpg

38-2.jpg

47-1.jpg

I have a fox red lab, Moss . . . its his first season and he's showing real promise in the field, excellent drive and focus, never tires of work, and is a joy to train and own. A natural and a prime example of a dog that knows his job, he just seems to understand what is expected of him in the field. I actually rescued him when he was 7 months, unfortunately he'd been castrated, a real shame as he's a cracking dog both in looks and work ability. :cray:

59-1.jpg

DSC_6695.jpg

35-3.jpg

29-3.jpg

38-2.jpg

47-1.jpg

very nice, i missed out on a very simular looking dog at the end of last season

This boy was rescued from a kennel in Northumberland whilst i was working up there last winter . . . . Literally from a kennel, as in he'd not been out of it more than a few times his entire life. b*****ds.

Was a complete wild, physco when i got him, fearful, aggressive, and totally unconnected with humans . .. . . . For me thats what makes him more special, the fact that he had such a rough start and has taken to family life and work with such ease, honestly i never liked Labs, preferring edgier breeds, pastrol/collie types . . . . but this dog has changed my mind completely, he's a joy to own.

This boy was rescued from a kennel in Northumberland whilst i was working up there last winter . . . . Literally from a kennel, as in he'd not been out of it more than a few times his entire life. b*****ds.

Was a complete wild, physco when i got him, fearful, aggressive, and totally unconnected with humans . .. . . . For me thats what makes him more special, the fact that he had such a rough start and has taken to family life and work with such ease, honestly i never liked Labs, preferring edgier breeds, pastrol/collie types . . . . but this dog has changed my mind completely, he's a joy to own.

ive never had a lab always been lurchers a terriers, but theres just something about this one carnt say what as i dont really know myself. it was sold at the end of last season and is only been used as a stud since, puppy farming prats, however i have herd the blokes in financial trouble so ive made him an offer im hopeing he carnt refuse.