FAO Frankel Pup Pic's

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and n

Sorry but i'm bored.. ..been pissing about with the camera this morning in the garden..she is coming along great and loves jumping..so much infact she is jumping up and trying to catch flies from the

Sorry but i'm bored.. :D ..been pissing about with the camera this morning in the garden..she is coming along great and loves jumping..so much infact she is jumping up and trying to catch flies from the kitchen ceiling.. :icon_eek: ..recall an retrieve is spot on i just hope it stay's that way.. :whistling: ...i've also started on the back command yesterday so she will walk behind me of the lead which i have found pretty handy over the year's with my other dog's when out lamping.

Here's a couple more pic's..the last one is a bit blurred but she is giving me the wink.. :D

002soi.jpg

007vj.jpg

008ds.jpg

024whg.jpg

• Like 6

Johnny if bron is anything like lil which i am sure she will be you will be having a lot of fun come this season.. :yes: ..i have just weighed and measured her for you she hit the scale's at around 42lb and is just shy of 22 1/2in given 1/4in here or there as she wont stand still propperly to be measured as she doe not like the tape measure.. :D ..

Aye, Bron loves jumping as well mate, can't pass any stack of bales, car, or in fact anything, without having to climb / jump / scramble on top of it. She accidently ran a bunny yesterday, put a couple of bends into it, pushed it out of an over grown stream bed where it took refuge, but unfortunatly it made the saftey of a silage bale stack.

Edited to add, think she is now 21 1/4 tts.

Edited by Ideation

Lil has chased a couple by mistake only short sharp dashes an she want's them.. :D but it's hard work trying to avoid them as they are all over the shop at the moment..

Lil has chased a couple by mistake only short sharp dashes an she want's them.. :D but it's hard work trying to avoid them as they are all over the shop at the moment..

Aye mate these pups seem mad keen already,Bron marks and jumps anything! She's basically a adult dog in a pups body in terms of where she is mentally,real encouraging signs for the future,her mental development is something else to be honest and I've not owned a dog that has been at this level at this age.That irrepressable energy she had as a pup seems to have manifested into a more evened out drive has she gets older and she seems to be more calculated with things now. :)

• Like 1