FAO Frankel Pup Pic's

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and n

Sorry but i'm bored.. ..been pissing about with the camera this morning in the garden..she is coming along great and loves jumping..so much infact she is jumping up and trying to catch flies from the

Frankel will you PM me some picture's when you get 2 minute's.. :victory: ..i have started walking her on her own a bit more as she messes about too much when they is other dog's around..when on here own she consentrate's a lot more and she has a cracking nose which she has used to flush load's of pheasant's aswell as finding vole's in junkus rush..im deffinitely going to have some fun in several month's.. :D .

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while so i thought i would stick a few picture's up.. :D ..i have been taking her out with Ianb with his scatter gun and rimmy which she is taking too like a duck to water an is not phased by the bang's..quite the opposite and she is wanting to run in the direction of the shot..i blasted a rabbit yesterday and after a short spell of messing about she brought it to me ..as soon as i pick the gun up now she is bouncing of the back door to get out and when she is out she stand's staring at the roof..i cracked this feral earlier an after a bit of playing with it she i eventually of a couple of half hearted retrieve's..here is several picture's she will be 6mth old next week if my date's are correct.. :victory:

38852090.jpg

99931184.jpg

82354357.jpg

• Like 4