about kennels :)

Right Im moving house within the next couple of months if everything goes to plan lol

And I'm trying to get some sort of idea of what I want I don't have time to build my own so was hoping to get a decent kennel set up I've got a 10ft x 4ft x 5ft run that houses one dog that will be moving with me . I have plenty space and would like a really large run that could house 2 or 3 dogs.

The space I will have once my current kennel is up in place is 30ft in lenght and at max 6 ft

wide

Anyone know were I could get a good run at a decent price as I'm not roc a fella lol

If you lads have any pics just pop them up

Cheers JD

There is a lot on eBay mate I just bought 2 panels ready for when I start mine as a lot of places have sales on at the minute

Yeah Ill take a look thanks mate , I just want to get them up in place soon so it's out the way lol

• Like 1

Al puta picture of me new one when it is finished all metal run with big heated wooden kennel 3meters x 2 meters

I wouldn't mind seeing that mate thanks , that idea sounds good ill have to look into different styles

Thanks

JD

If ur going too make a kennel that size mate I'd think of using chain link of some sort cos using steel panels for a size like 30 x 6 will cost u a fourtune are u going too slab it or concrete the floor

Yeah I was thinking about chainlink it would be better either that or a timber one but that would

be exspensive aswell ,I will be using concrete

base

JD

Edited by J.DOG

Right Im moving house within the next couple of months if everything goes to plan lol

And I'm trying to get some sort of idea of what I want I don't have time to build my own so was hoping to get a decent kennel set up I've got a 10ft x 4ft x 5ft run that houses one dog that will be moving with me . I have plenty space and would like a really large run that could house 2 or 3 dogs.

The space I will have once my current kennel is up in place is 30ft in lenght and at max 6 ft

wide

Anyone know were I could get a good run at a decent price as I'm not roc a fella lol

If you lads have any pics just pop them up

Cheers JD

hope not he died of AIDS