Ferret vets out to make ££££

WHIN. . . . SHUT UP YOU ARE DOING EVERYONES HEAD IN. WE ALL KNOW YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE A SUPER / HUNTER POACHER WHO HAS DONE IT ALL AND THAT YOU THINK THE REST OF US ARE ALL MESSERS WHO DONT KNOW THE 'REAL' HUNTING LIFE.

BUT YOU ARE SO FAR UP YOUR OWN ASS THAT ITS PAINFUL, YOUR ARE BORING MATE, PROBABLY NOT IN REAL LIFE, BUT BY CHRIST ON HERE YOU ARE, LIKE A FECKING BROKEN RECORD!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they're probably all countdown viewers, they've heard making words out of your posts is more difficult that the puzzles on the programme

now whilst i dont like giving vets money,,,lets look at it properly,,, you guys above complianing about £95.......   here you have a person thats spent 7 years at vet collage, to qualify,,,and is no

Whins a legend in a crisp packet the other ones a legend in Tesco's Car park

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Dropped my wee pet Jill at her new home yesterday. Lady was telling me about how she went to get her ferret castrated and the vet refused to do it, coming out with a load of reasons/ health implications why they wouldn't do it and then said he would only give the implant. Now bearing in mind castration is a one off payment of let's say £56 and this implant is £50ish, takes 4 weeks to kick in and needs replacing every 18 months or so. Vet them came out with how he wanted to sedate the ferret to do it bumping the cost up to £105!

That's £105 every 18 months!

Then there's the vaccines...... Vets was telling her how canine distemper is this and that..... There's no vaccine for ferrets and the one they use for ferrets isn't licensed for them. They can't make their mind up whether it's a half vial dose or a full one....... £30 per ferret every x amount of years.

Seems to me like vets are clicking onto the fact that ferrets are becoming popular amongst working people and a huge surge in pet homes too. They obviously know that every ferret keeper ether has- all hobs castrated, jills spayed, a vasectomised hob or has to visit the vets for a Jill jab.

So they bump the prices up.....

And these people who keep ferrets in the house as pets, I've seen

9 in one house! Have all of them neutered, vaccinated and now the implant.

Vets seem to be raking it in at the cost of ferret owners.

Moving from the day to day WHIN bashing that accurs by the members who claim to be fair and balanced members who like to knock ever post he makes.

What do you think they should be charging per hour for there work on your ferrets.

ATB Cookie

cookie shite finds its own level always will do even on these nets , same with hunting and if they dont like a man for being outspoken truthful at times well its because they have never lived that life , there not man enough to whin bash mate or got the expierence im afraid, i wa sbrought up to respect my elders and guys who were better than me , even when i played pool snooker had respect for more expierence d ,players , some are just messsers mate and this is there holy grail , about hunting were some learnt it in the feils long before computer silly internet chat , hence im feisty with eejits and peole who are not in it for the long haul my freund and see through frauds posers or peole who are doing it as a fad at times , beacause before the ban you could hunt whatever at times course whatever , were were they all then i never saw many about me etc

jonny hit me with a question about hunting dogs breeding poaching ille anser it best i no how and ille be truthful if not fech off mate with your jonny hancocks , any man that has to go down the road to a pet breeder well shows you how long hees had lurchers when the welsh hills are full of decent collies same as scotland , trevor i like your theory on ampiciln it sound like [bANNED TEXT] out of a book word perfect , as i said to you before whats your hunting knowedge dog breeeding etc like you sound a theorist

I did ask you a question, if you owned Hancock dogs which you failed to answer, see you said above any man who has to go down the line of a pet breeder it shows how long he's been in the game.Now you've owned Hancock dogs the same as me but according to you I'm only playing at it, how was you owning them different to me?

Whin I know you've been in the game a long time and know your stuff but you're quick to dismiss others as wannabe's and it makes you come across as a bit of a cnut, I've been running lurchers nigh on 30 years now and yes I've had dogs from Hancocks like I said earlier the last time I had a dog from him was in 1999, the old bitch I have here now is from a pair of hancock dogs that were worked hard and she suits me real well and thats enough for me.

Theres lots of people that have filled freezers and been in the "great game" besides yourself whin, these internet forums are full of people who can talk it but if you went out with them couldn't walk it thats the nature of the beast.If you think that I'm only playing at the game then thats fine thats your opinion and we're all entitled to them but don't try to put a man down for something you've been guilty of yourself. :thumbs:

• Like 1

not even meaning you jonn boy [bANNED TEXT] not in that league ,just a general conception ,i think ille give the internet a miss guys not for me at times nothing lernt and only saw on eor two good dog lads of them adios

bye whin :bye: :bye:

cookie, i dont know how much the vets should charge. i was astounded that they refused to castrate and then offered a more expensive route where the vets get a long term gain financially :thumbs:

look whin knows his stuff, he knows a lot more than a lot of folk and i would of loved to have learned from him. truth is i dont like the way he is with people on here, theres just no need for the way he speaks to folk. no dog has a good point, no person is a decent guy in his eyes and for somebody that tries to make a money gain out of people that just want to learn is in my eyes pretty low.

ill stick to the people who are willing to hand down the knowledge and educate the younger generation free of charge. after all what does a few educating words cost in a pm or a few hours of your time? nothing really......plenty on here willing to help people out.....doesnt matter if theyve been in the game/ brought up around it all their life or new to it.....everybody deserves a fair chance.

after all, the younger generation will be the future when the old gits are past it :thumbs:

• Like 1