Ferret vets out to make ££££

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they're probably all countdown viewers, they've heard making words out of your posts is more difficult that the puzzles on the programme

now whilst i dont like giving vets money,,,lets look at it properly,,, you guys above complianing about £95.......   here you have a person thats spent 7 years at vet collage, to qualify,,,and is no

Whins a legend in a crisp packet the other ones a legend in Tesco's Car park

no mate just playing having a crack rob190364 , and a bit of a winde up far from pissed , maube need a drink whe some of the things they come away on here at times biggest feret best ferret best nets best coulor of nets dragging ferrets etc list goes on but its bee well behaved lately mate i havent tho lol

cmon now the maister cryss and cocks crows how loud ,had another day our mini meg another hard day digging but a few bolters for minni the bullet one through a fence up a pathway hit cover and caut it on the other side a race for the ages ,just about come a cropper tho something with a white ass bouncing away lucky she had her head in a rabbit gole , as it was going no were , another 6 , time to have a few more days then down to red dawns for a day or 2 out and take big rex if he fancys a walk on the wild side lol on a nite ,

Learned more about hunting from my old Plummer books than from you ,, mainly cause I could understand the books !! :yes:

any fool can learn of plummer i sold mines at 16 after i new he was a fraud but further up your way it took them till well into the eighties early ninties such is life , and the tired laddie is still reading them lol a man said one day couldnt beat u with a stick and another says yu cold play tig with a fox and the fox will always be het ,lol , if i have any old ones up in the attic ille bring them up as i gave the rest to usa there still cacthing up with him over there

19 guests bad boys here again watch out lol

they're probably all countdown viewers, they've heard making words out of your posts is more difficult that the puzzles on the programme :whistling::laugh:

Ouch! :laugh:

Seems to me like vets are clicking onto the fact that ferrets are becoming popular amongst working people and a huge surge in pet homes too. They obviously know that every ferret keeper ether has- all hobs castrated, jills spayed, a vasectomised hob or has to visit the vets for a Jill jab.

"Ferrets are becoming popular amongst working people," What? Most if not all the lads that had ferrets when I was young worked so can't see that as the reason. More likely to be the fact that more ferrets are being kept as pets.

As for the second sentence, are you seriously trying to tell us that every ferret keeper has to get either, all hobs castrated, jills spayed, a vasectomised hob or has to get the jill jabbed? Think your on another planet mate.

I was making the point that most

People have a ferret that's had one of these operations for whatever reasons or

Know somebody that does

Have a ferret that has had one.

Castrated hobs can be kept together all year round.

Spayed jills don't come into season.

Vasectomised hobs service jills.

Then there's the Jill jab.

I'm sure you know all this but don't feel you got what the post was about. :thumbs: think your on whins planet :laugh:

19 guests bad boys here again watch out lol

they're probably all countdown viewers, they've heard making words out of your posts is more difficult that the puzzles on the programme :whistling::laugh:

f**k off i've seen whin write many a 9 letter word. Granted they should have only contained 6 or 7 but you get there in the end....... :laugh:

Seems to me like vets are clicking onto the fact that ferrets are becoming popular amongst working people and a huge surge in pet homes too. They obviously know that every ferret keeper ether has- all hobs castrated, jills spayed, a vasectomised hob or has to visit the vets for a Jill jab.

"Ferrets are becoming popular amongst working people," What? Most if not all the lads that had ferrets when I was young worked so can't see that as the reason. More likely to be the fact that more ferrets are being kept as pets.

As for the second sentence, are you seriously trying to tell us that every ferret keeper has to get either, all hobs castrated, jills spayed, a vasectomised hob or has to get the jill jabbed? Think your on another planet mate.

I was making the point that most

People have a ferret that's had one of these operations for whatever reasons or

Know somebody that does

Have a ferret that has had one.

Castrated hobs can be kept together all year round.

Spayed jills don't come into season.

Vasectomised hobs service jills.

Then there's the Jill jab.

I'm sure you know all this but don't feel you got what the post was about. :thumbs: think your on whins planet :laugh:

Your posts are getting like whins.......everytime i see one i think its a f*****g poem or something....... :yes:

feching poem he cannae walk in astrait line with out some vet chaseing him, that wee would had been cheaper going to the butchers and buying afew rabs be less hurtful to th epocket yore hurting my feelings ahah

feching poem he cannae walk in astrait line with out some vet chaseing him, that wee would had been cheaper going to the butchers and buying afew rabs be less hurtful to th epocket yore hurting my feelings ahah

thats twice you haven't got what i ment in my posts today whin.............now i'm thinking i'm the one thats not making sense!!!... :icon_eek: f**k this i'm away to lie down for a while..... :blink:

I can make a 5 and a 4 out of that.................................first word is horse, second word is shit :toast: :toast: