the pup i kept back

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

she's about 24'' bigger than both parents at 8 1/2 months

before i get a challenge off moo his dog is better than mine at running, pre ban this would not be a hare dog and wouldnt catch 200 rabbits a night

the pup is a cracker :thumbs: am sure moo will have something to say about the alaunts as he always does am sure moo is a keyboard hunter

before i get a challenge off moo his dog is better than mine at running, pre ban this would not be a hare dog and wouldnt catch 200 rabbits a night

the pup is a cracker :thumbs: am sure moo will have something to say about the alaunts as he always does am sure moo is a keyboard hunter

am sure his dogs are more than ok mate but some people are like that cheers

good pup more suited tho for hunting over by in usa look like they could be handy hog dogs ,never saw one on the scut of a hare pre ban or anyhting i know the white one can run but nevr saw it jink on qaurry for real ,

hi Whin pre ban i would think he would do ok but has to work hard on the turns,am sure the big dogs would love to get to grips with a hog not sure how long they would last
  • 1 month later...