Saluki Greyhound for sale

he is no jacker and i can show u him in the day if u have some were to run him around kent i am not going to lose my license for 250 pound

and if u are not interested mind u own f*****g business the dog is a cheep dog for the breeding he is a very obedienent and good in the kennell and no he is not the best jumper in the world

so it cant jump as well do the dog a favor and rehome it to a pet home or pts

:wallbash::censored:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this site is the bigest load of shit i ever seen and the biggest lot of dins i have ever seen ... the man as put a dog on for sale and all every one can do is put silly comments up.. its only £250 wat

what a f*****g numpty u are coming out with shit like that

Well bred saluki greyhound dog for sale Sire Taz, Charlie x Lady Dam Millie, Foxy x Joe 2 1/2 years old Good day and night 250 ono   only selling due to over dogged. Kent

Posted Images

Do find that abit hard meself PTS over not a trial in the day or non jumper, ''MIGHT'' be a half decent lamper who knows

But in all honestly i would change the bit about night or DAY, Cause if you anit willing too show it run in the day you cant really sell it as that can you fella, Think of it the other way about would you buy in a day and night dog if you could only see it run at night? Sounds like our make bullshite excuses up Iam not saying you are but look at the other way round..

Either way fella hope it gets a decent working home, Looks decent enough bred

• Like 1

give the bloke fair play he aint exactly asking the crown jewels for it and its breeding is top drawer.try buying a well bred coursing pup for less than he is asking .and i bet most giving him the shit have no interest in buying it with or without a trial . :tongue2:

this site is the bigest load of shit i ever seen and the biggest lot of dins i have ever seen ... the man as put a dog on for sale and all every one can do is put silly comments up.. its only £250 wat do you load of fools expect it kill 3/3 and jump a 6foot fence and retrieve them .every time anyone puts anything on for sale there is allways some idiots that got something to say .. your like a load of kids def not coursing or dog men the best site is huntingwithhounds .. if anyone had the best dog in the country you would never sell it on here everyone just runs everything down and calls every one peddlers .... let who ever is intrested in buying the dog be the judge on wherever its any good or not...

• Like 4

this site is the bigest load of shit i ever seen and the biggest lot of dins i have ever seen ... the man as put a dog on for sale and all every one can do is put silly comments up.. its only £250 wat do you load of fools expect it kill 3/3 and jump a 6foot fence and retrieve them .every time anyone puts anything on for sale there is allways some idiots that got something to say .. your like a load of kids def not coursing or dog men the best site is huntingwithhounds .. if anyone had the best dog in the country you would never sell it on here everyone just runs everything down and calls every one peddlers .... let who ever is intrested in buying the dog be the judge on wherever its any good or not...

You know what mate I couldn't have said it better myself. I've not been on the site long but I've already sussed it's full of muppets that haven't a clue about anything but like to have a go from the safety of their chair. I can't believe someone suggested putting it to sleep because it's not very good at jumping!!!

If you have nothing decent to say then shut the f*ck up. Judging by a lot of your spelling and grammar clearly there's a lot of ill educated inbreds on here.

I'm off to the hunting with hound’s forum as Rooster suggested. Perhaps there will be fewer idiots on there. Goodbye.

Edited by Argyll
  • Like 1

What a bunch of fking muppets you lot are who th fk do yous think yous are ?

blokes trying to sell his dog ffs :censored:

knob heads bringing peoples posts down

READ WHAT HE IS SAYING HE AINT GOT LAND TO RUN DURING DAY ! YOU SET OF KNACKERS :rtfm:

Edited by SLiP tHe DoG !

thanks guys thought that there werent any decent people out there for a minute, going have look at that sight later, most of the people on here are the types that take f**king pet jack russels to working terrier shows, lobes the lot of them.

• Like 1
Guest FTBBTH

that cody is a right tit, atb with the sale, i know someone who came and bought 2 pups off you he said all your dogs were well looked after and all looked fit, end of the day if your selling because your over dogged no problem in that is there?

• Like 1

There a no problem is there FTBBTH? It was only a simple question someone asked is there a trial in the day (As he said good DAY and night ) like i said it might be a bang on lamper ect but come on alarm bells do ring IMO when he came out with the excuse about not running it in the day... It dont matter if the dogs £20 or £2000 id like to see the dog do WHAT he says it does... Come on

Like i said IF it is doing what you say fella, And with its breeding then its a very cheap dog this time of the season that i do know

Shame you have to pass the dog on, but one thing i know is unless something catastrophic happened i would never part with my dogs, and if i did thee classifieds on here would be the last place i would offer them..........

Hope you get a good permanent home :thumbs:

he is no jacker and i can show u him in the day if u have some were to run him around kent i am not going to lose my license for 250 pound

and if u are not interested mind u own f*****g business the dog is a cheep dog for the breeding he is a very obedienent and good in the kennell and no he is not the best jumper in the world

so it cant jump as well do the dog a favor and rehome it to a pet home or pts

what a f*****g numpty u are coming out with shit like that

• Like 2