If you don't like the cold stay away Yorkshire is for aggressive arsy knob heads like myself hahahahahaha

i love the cold and i get on well with arsy aggresive knob heads quite well so i should get on fine haha

Well come on up matey your more than well come lollol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another pointless thread that has been done to death 100 times before

Sorry for asking never knew it would cause such rage... If you dont like why comment. I asked a question so what.

So many know it all knobs on here its unreal fair doos its been done to death but as the guy says dnt like it either dnt look or dnt comment

if u put one against the other in the field i think the colliex would be the better all rounder my mate has a 3/8 5/8 colliex hancock lines that is one of the best dogs i have ever seen on all quarry. day or night plus he a good ferreting dog 2. but there are some jobs where he would come second best to the bullx but it would be a close second!! brains skill got 2 be colliex/ for drive and hart go for the bullx well thats my opinion.

would have neither as a allround dog a lot not got enough running wind , heavy footed , break up on stony land , some not pacy enough some to hard in mouth for edible qauury some yapp , some hard to train but you do get the odd cracker in both breeds but few and far between to me a proper runing dog of any type needs a bit saluki in it some were down the line and beter if its a well tested one of proper coursing dogs , most colie crosss first crosses or bull croses first crosses aint got speed etc running brain to make great lurchers , maybe im wrong

thats where a 1/4 of collie is only need, so reckons my old man, but im not saying first crosses are bad, and as for the bull x hes only had one lurcher, which was lurcher to lurcher bred, with the smallest amount of bull in it, and he was a good dog, butthen he hates bull x's as most are dick extensions and most are useless..his words not mine

thats where a 1/4 of collie is only need, so reckons my old man, but im not saying first crosses are bad, and as for the bull x hes only had one lurcher, which was lurcher to lurcher bred, with the smallest amount of bull in it, and he was a good dog, butthen he hates bull x's as most are dick extensions and most are useless..his words not mine

well he aint seen a good bull x then, they can catch rabbits easy, and will tackle any quarry and do a good job. All my bullx s have done well on edible quarry, hares are prob the hardest quarry per ban for any bullx, but that the same for most lurchers, unless form coursing stuff. As ive had both xs over the years, to me the only differnce is that the collie x as more natural nose (marking), but regards catching game and stamina they are no differnt. But you (should) get more drive=tenacity from bullxs when it getts that bit more harder hunting in a day +night :yes:

saw neither exel as an alround lurcher , first crosses are very rarely going be great allrounders ,saw some good ones but couldnt cut it on fast qaurry , so there limited to rabit fox genuine first crosses at times , i dont think bull crosses are good poaching dogs either unless of calm stock i lke working a dog of a leash not pulling thats not a poaching lurcher

well he aint seen a good bull x then, they can catch rabbits easy, and will tackle any quarry and do a good job. All my bullx s have done well on edible quarry, hares are prob the hardest quarry per ban for any bullx, but that the same for most lurchers, unless form coursing stuff. As ive had both xs over the years, to me the only differnce is that the collie x as more natural nose (marking), but regards catching game and stamina they are no differnt. But you (should) get more drive=tenacity from bullxs when it getts that bit more harder hunting in a day +night :yes:

' but that the same for most lurchers, unless form coursing stuff '

ive a bitch here (not bull x) shes runs everything but excels at running them with no coursing blood whatsoever :thumbs:

lurcher to lurcher ,no favorite just best to best but done cleverly ,, never realy went for al that first cross stuff as some poor b*****d gets the collie or bull one who cant cacth a rabbit in a phone box at times , i prefer good coursing dogs to good working lurcher so you get a blend of both ,but it has to be off the [bANNED TEXT] breeding temprement for the game ,pre ban basicaly any dog that can stop hares singe handed roe rab odd fox week in week out on big testing land ,