TERRIER COMPETITION

I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A COMPETITION WITH ARE TERRIERS AND WE ALL POST ARE BEST PICS OF ARE TERRIERS UP ON THIS TOPIC AND IN 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY WE DESIDE A WINNER BASED ON LOOKS.... COLOR..... AND THE OVERALL FITNESS OF THE TERRIER ITS SELF. :):):) I WILL START IT OF WITH MY PATTXLAKIE BITCH

Edited by deltor

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grubygrafter

nice dog deltor. :clapper: certainly looks the part. never mind winkhound he's a spoilsport most folk on here

like to see the other mutts on these sites ;)

here are mine my young ens bree and sassy

old trusty

jade with trusty

oh and charlie :D

not spoil sport keeps, i do like pics and i have infcat put pics up,but knowing a little bit about terriers i knwo you cannot judge a book by its cover, and certiannly not judge a dog in a "competion" from a picture. maybe on colour but no in a million years on overall fitness!

now had it of read, put some pics up of a dog working(much like lucky's and yours), and the tale that goes with it, and then that could be judged on content, readability and intrest then id be all up for it!!

or even simply,lets see pictures of your dogs if thats his thing.

no offence ment deltor, just cant understand what you are aiming at,

cheerswink ;)

Heres my bitch, the picture is from the last dig we had what was now about two months ago.Very cold day it was, we had the wheaton with us the little patterdale bitch and my staff. we must of checked about a dozen earths to no avail and coming to the last earth we was going to check a one holer what my friends have dug before many moons ago. We had the patterdale on the lead on the other two where left off to hopefully pick up a sent, we must of been around thirty yards away from this set on a freshly plowed feild when the wheaton and the staff suddenly rushed off towards this set following the line of scent. We quickly rushed over to the set to see both dogs giving a posotive mark, so we collared millie up the patterdale and she entered straight away and mad contact with the fox about ten feet in into the set.

We then let the dog settle in for about four about half an hour, got a mark at four foot and george broke through in about twenty minutes to see the joyfull sight of millie baying with all her might onto a mangey vixen. We then took millie out and the fox retreated into a stop end say about three feet into a stop end, opened the set up and let skye my staff have her turn, she quickly locked onto the fox a good kneck hold and all was over after a quick draw and a mighty old shake...................

hunting060-1.jpg

hunting061.jpg

Alll the best

staffy-1 :victory:;)

Guest grubygrafter
not spoil sport keeps, i do like pics and i have infcat put pics up,but knowing a little bit about terriers i knwo you cannot judge a book by its cover, and certiannly not judge a dog in a "competion" from a picture. maybe on colour but no in a million years on overall fitness!

now had it of read, put some pics up of a dog working(much like lucky's and yours), and the tale that goes with it, and then that could be judged on content, readability and intrest then id be all up for it!!

or even simply,lets see pictures of your dogs if thats his thing.

no offence ment deltor, just cant understand what you are aiming at,

cheerswink ;)

KEEPS. :icon_eek: .. I like the picture posts wink i think they give us a good idea of the general outlook of the owners . and stimulate discusion most people on these boards are proud of there pooches and like nothing more than the chance to show them to all and sundry. it is out of season and you tend to get a lot of this type of posts this time of year. just a bit of fun ;) yis. grubygrafter.