• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I seen one about 11 years ago on a farm near biggar in scotland while lamping with my grandad n his mate. we shone the lamp down a track looking for rabbits n about 45-50 yards out was a large black c

Could be a new sport

Yeah its a black cat on a feckin dustbin

Posted Images

A few years ago my parents thought they saw a black panther up my neck of the woods near Stirling but I reckon it was probably just a large domesticated cat.

They caught a Lynx back in the 80's up in the highlands which they put in a local wildlife park where it lived out its life. Personally apart from this one incident I don't believe there are any large cats out there or at least not now.

I think people either intentionally make it up or they are mistaken.

I think people either intentionally make it up or they are mistaken.

i saw this a few year ago

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

post-14609-0-23472800-1325893301.jpg

Edited by pipcock

I seen one about 11 years ago on a farm near biggar in scotland while lamping with my grandad n his mate. we shone the lamp down a track looking for rabbits n about 45-50 yards out was a large black cat with a solid round head roughly rottweiller size of head the body was long n slender with a tail that was incredibly long n thick jet black it was it took a split second look right at us n darted off we flicked the lamp off n headed straight for the car n home n il tell you thers not alot that would have put the fear into my grandad! to be fair i dnt expext many to beleive me because frankly i wouldnt have if i wasnt there but i know what we saw that night n it was a big cat!

• Like 2

there you go all the bull shit you could ever read about people on heres cat sightings

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/213781-uk-big-cats/page__st__255__p__2350253__hl__+big%20+cats__fromsearch__1#entry2350253

fecking load of crap if they were here there would be proof by now

and that is a FACT