Lurchers the wimpiest dogs

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the best male lurchers Ive ever seen was lamping a rabbit one night, the rabbit went through and Paddy jumped the fence after it, on the strike the dog hit an over turned sheep feeder, Paddy ha

Mines a fag.   And he's black.

In the house yes. Out the house no.

one of mine (22") shows no mercy to most things you put infront of him, as soon as i pull up at the vets he is a quivering wreck and in the house he is the softest daftest thing you have ever seen! so yes i would agree with the vet......

In the house yes. Out the house no.

got to agree with that, the other day (while in the house) my girlfriend cleaned choclate off my lurchers foot with a babywipe and he yelped like mad, but out of the house he is fiesty as hell :laugh:

Took my pup to the vets for his second injection and the nurse said that lurches are the wimpiest dogs she comes across as well as other load of crap she said.

It's all to do with body fat. Because lurchers do not have very much. Injections...or more so the chemical injected, stings like mad.

Just found this out the other day at my vets when the lurcher had an AB inj and screamed so loud and for so long i doubted there would be anyone left in the waiting room when i went out :laugh:

the vet said that about mine when he squealed on his first jab

his assistant had hold of him 2 minutes later you should of heard the vet squeal

when the pup bit into his forearm and would'nt let go

blood running down his arm, and my 2 kids rolling about the floor

pissing then selves laughing did'nt help

wanted to put a muzzle on him for his 2nd jab soft b****rd