How old should my dog be before i start taking it out coursing ? :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least 8 years old and before 2004

No wonder theres so many ruined dogs haha   some of you lot are a joke

People on her have there pups out ferreting at 8 weeks and lamping by 10 weeks so give it 15 weeks and let her go doubled up then 17 weeks single.You have world better by 9 months and people looking s

You should really leave it till 1 year old to allow the dog to mature, both mentally and physically. The growth plates need to grow and fuse before lots of work. Also if worked too young the dog could end up with splayed toes and ripped tendons.

I didn't start my dog till she was almost 2 years as she was too immature and wasn't ready for work before that.

All dogs are different and start at different ages. All i can say is, its better to give them time than to mess things up starting them too soon. Although some people would tell you they started their dogs at 6 month !

• Like 1

People on her have there pups out ferreting at 8 weeks and lamping by 10 weeks so give it 15 weeks and let her go doubled up then 17 weeks single.You have world better by 9 months and people looking service at 18 months :thumbs:

you drinking iceboy
  • Like 1

People on her have there pups out ferreting at 8 weeks and lamping by 10 weeks so give it 15 weeks and let her go doubled up then 17 weeks single.You have world better by 9 months and people looking service at 18 months :thumbs:

you drinking iceboy

No mate out in the morning so no drink for me

you drinking iceboy

drivings a pain :censored:

you drinking iceboy

Would not know just make sure your early :toast: :toast: :toast:

you drinking iceboy

Would not know just make sure your early :toast: :toast: :toast:

IF ONLY YOU HAD THE APPARATUS :yes: