2 deerhounds stolen (cornwall area)

Mo (bitch) 3 years old - chipped (this is sister to my bitch)

Dog lost poster for Mo - http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=35997

dogs002.JPG

And benson (dog) 3 years old - chipped.

dogs006.JPG

Missing from their home near Gunnislake in Cornwall, UK. They have been missing since 11.30 am (Wednesday 4th January 2012).

If anyone has any information please contact Dela-rae Forbes-Hamilton on delarae@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by chook1

They were not stolen, ran off from home and wouldn't come back when called. They were seen in woods close to home and again ran off. Here is a bit from the doglost site,

We have them back in the fold. I was seen walking Maizie and calling them. a local farmer could hear them and phoned a mate over the other side of the river and guided her to them on her quad they followed her to the Farm.

Hope they havn't got a taste for freedom!

Actualy the owner came home to find the gate to the dogs compound broken - both dogs where missing - (out of 7 derhounds - only these two went)

no one saw them for days till someone who knew the dogs saw them in a popular woods not far from where they lived, owner tried to find them

in the woods but couldnt - then they were heard on a farmers field and the rest is in the update.

(Origanal post from owner)

Two of my deerhounds have gone missing there encloser gate was broken. They have been missing since 11.30 I have notified the vets and dog warden.

I am worried they have been dog nappied.

There is also another deerhound missing in that area - couple of vilages away from where mo and benson went missing,

thats not been seen either.