few pics of my female reds old and new

big balls

new bird flies best at 2lb 14 half of a day will fly anythin at 3lb on the lamp but at 3lb of a day she a f****n pain in the arse pics r abit shit cos there off my fone, gona get 1 of the lads to start recording r little trips out try make a little video

Edited by big balls
  • 3 weeks later...

IMG-20120123-00111.jpg

Wigan-20120123-00112.jpg

IMG-20120110-00105.jpg

few more pics got the hare lastight on the lamp she got quite a good kicking off it but managed to keep hold, the rabbit i got the other day ive been getting great chases on squirrels in the woods and through the tree tops she hasnt half switched onto them now and it is great to watch, last week she went out of the wood flew in over the top of the trees and smashed through the tree tops at the squirrels was brilliant she very fit now and is a dream to fly.

few more pics got the hare lastight on the lamp she got quite a good kicking off it but managed to keep hold, the rabbit i got the other day ive been getting great chases on squirrels in the woods and through the tree tops she hasnt half switched onto them now and it is great to watch, last week she went out of the wood flew in over the top of the trees and smashed through the tree tops at the squirrels was brilliant she very fit now and is a dream to fly.

Spot on Big Balls :thumbs:

nice to see a Redtail doing the business mate :victory:....

Jasp