plummer terries

there will be loads of differnet opinions....mine does all i want of it at the moment, no complaints will see what he is like to ground soon i hope....

bottom line is there are a good number of folk who use them and like the way they work, but as everything not everyones cup of tea and the man who bred them courted controversy so a lot of varied views....

if you, or anyone else, gets one from the right lines sure they wont be disapointed!!

atb

There is loads of Web sites and Breed Club sites for Plummers mate, You should start there. Im getting my first Plummer pup in a couple of months for all the reasons you mentioned. Im not interested in Ground work but there are certain Lines that breed Plummers just for ground work and from what iv been told they really excel.

Iv been looking at getting a pup for the last few years, Iv looked at all breeds and tried to decide which one would best suit my needs.

What i will say is every Plummer owner iv spoken to has been really helpfull and are genuinely very passionate about the Breed and its future.

People with alot more knowledge then me will be able to offer you more advice pal.

Best of luck what ever you decide.

cross post from another thread

rabbitpoacher,there is a well bred dog pup for sale by a lad in Stourport-on-severn,its 15weeks old now and is 250pounds,but he wants it to go to a working home,if you are interested pm me and I'll send you his details,WM