plummer terrier

the pup isnt on the video but it will be a cracker...from good working stock. was half hoping to get a look at him myself the other day but it wasnt to be...

atb

Edited by Toka

Hello again bunnyboiler,glad to hear your pups settled in nicely,atb,WM

he's has good as gold mate put him outside on the daytime with the lurcher and brought him in on the night this went on for two days on the third night he started moaning to go out so opened the door and off he went never came in the house again which was his choice :thumbs: had him out on a few walks with different packs the little shit keeps getting neck holds on the bigger dogs and dropping them ha ha until they give him a nip and put him in his place his recall is spot on for 15 weeks old :thumbs: ATB BB

I've been interested in hunting all my life really, but never had any good opportunities to get out there. Made my mind up after years of thought and i want a plummer to start ratting, does any body know of any going in the Merseyside area and any good ratting clubs. Any info would be much appreciated. Cheers.