Rescue Dogs.

The photos below are all Dogs given to me,

All three are good little Dogs in their own way, they suit my needs anyway, bit of Ratting/ Rabiting.

But more to the point all three were on deaths row.

They now have a good life and are walked daily.

The little Black and white bitch is a brilliant allrounder, a white lakey i was told but having seen a staff/Russell on here earlier i`m not so sure.

Any clues as to her parentage?

now ive learnt how to post pics i`ll put some Ratting ones on.

not bad for an owd fart.post-47142-0-18059300-1325698283.jpgpost-47142-0-07280700-1325698084.jpg

• Like 2

reminds me of the type of dog we ran in a bobbery pack years ago, i like the scuffy type lol nice to give them a secound chance. atb sp

They deserve a chance,, i dont need a dog at my age that is brilliant at everything, just summat to get me out and about.

Besides i couldnt afford one anyway these days, used to be £20 and a bag o conkers when i started out

reminds me of the type of dog we ran in a bobbery pack years ago, i like the scuffy type lol nice to give them a secound chance. atb sp

They deserve a chance,, i dont need a dog at my age that is brilliant at everything, just summat to get me out and about.

Besides i couldnt afford one anyway these days, used to be £20 and a bag o conkers when i started out

yeah it ent like that nowadays you could add on another nort to that 20 for some dogs my first terrier was free to a good home got him about a year old and he served my well had him pts at 14 years its the 1 on the left post-67832-0-32014000-1325774252_thumb.jpg Edited by spazzy paddy

nice pack mate why not try them to ground with someone who nows how they culd suprise you

did u read this tread well done scruffy for getting out and doing a bit its more than wat most of us internet hunters are doing i hope when im ur age i can still manage a bit of ratting
  • Like 1