how to make pcp more powerfull

Simple, ask Phantom, he was caught with an anti tamper BSA that was running over the 12 ft lb! Police confiscated it and seized all his other guns! Ask him now nice they were to him!

If you have a gun that is doing even 12.1 foot pound energy and you do not have it declared on a Firearms Certificate, that is it, it could be a good stretch inside, it is not a case of proving you need it, it is a case of obeying the Firearms Law!

am geting an rws 500 just wondring is there any way to make it over 12 pound

hi willshunter

taking your air rifle over 12ft/lbs is against the law if you do not hold a fire arms certificate.

and talking about it on an open forum is against forum rules :thumbs:

all responsible air gunners keep there rifles around 11.4ft/lbs to stay on the right side of the law!

also there is no point taking the power over the limit as accuracy will go out the window (not very accurate)

so would advise you to get a chrongraph and keep it under the legal limit,and learn your mill dots and points of impact at different ranges.

Davy

am geting an rws 500 just wondring is there any way to make it over 12 pound

hi willshunter

taking your air rifle over 12ft/lbs is against the law if you do not hold a fire arms certificate.

and talking about it on an open forum is against forum rules :thumbs:

all responsible air gunners keep there rifles around 11.4ft/lbs to stay on the right side of the law!

also there is no point taking the power over the limit as accuracy will go out the window (not very accurate)

so would advise you to get a chrongraph and keep it under the legal limit,and learn your mill dots and points of impact at different ranges.

Davy

davy so are you saying fac air rifles arnt accurate..

I think you will find Davy means that exceeding the power it was `set up for ` will throw the accuracy out of the window . Powering up or down is not as simple as turning a screw , like some think . Its getting the balance right and making the rifle run as well as it can .

Edited by Buster321c

I think you will find Davy means that exceeding the power it was `set up for ` will throw the accuracy out of the window . Powering up or down is not as simple as turning a screw , like some think . Its getting the balance right and making the rifle run as well as it can .

ahhh i see ... :thumbs:

strange one that my fac rapid has 3 settings 12,27 and 42 flbs and all i do it turn an allen key :laugh: accuracy is spot on but just needs the scope adjusting which i allready no the settings for each change, however i would advise anyone without an fac not to do it as the loss of liberty is not worth it :thumbs:

Putting it another way if you had a car that would only do 80 mph that it was designed to do them you stuck a v8 in it without changing brakes suspension etc it would be fast but not handle or stop other way round if you took a supercar thats designed to do 200 mph then stuck a 1.0 lt engine in it it might not be fast but would still handle and stop perfectly well