ideal first car

well as im 17 in a matter of months i was woundering what would be a decent first car,van or 4x4 it neest to be cheap to run and insure but also be decent enough for going around town and stuff so any sugestions ? thanks kx

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vauxhall chevette Austin Marina Austin Allegro Talbot horizon Hillman Avenger Fiat 126

Think twice about lying to an insurance company,, they live to rob you and will refuse to pay out at all if they smell ANYTHING fishy,, like saying you have a garage,, when you don`t

im 17 and I've got a defender 90, i pay £1100 a year and i think that is cheaper than anyone else i know who are insured on hatchbacks.

Posted Images

im not so far off and i havemy heart set on a defender, allways have sice about 6 its something like insurance group 3, so is not going to be horrendously expensive to insure. be a good one for taking the dogs everywhere and all the hunting jobs needed, relativley smart aswell

its the fule yhats the killer and they are dear to buy its 2grand for me to insure a 2 .0 subaru sport 5 door haha and 4 grand for a wee car like citron saxo not that i want one of them was just curious of the insurence as they are boy racer cars

myfirst car was a230bhp fiesta rs turbo van... i only wish it ran on red diesel haha. go for a pajero or a a izuzu, from a 1,6 pterol you wont find much difrence , but all else fails run a derv on cooking oild or cherry.... and before any negative comments i dotn care what you have to say even if your vosa

Lad I work with and also go to college with got a defender 90 double cab pickup. Drinks fuel like fk and cost him 3.5 grand to insure for the first year, cracking offroad truck tho although a load of keepering students going round town gets some funny looks its great for cruising aswell haha

haha yeah want somthing i can go on p*ssy patrol with haha but need a decent boot for dogs and what ever also a decent size so if lampingkid starts to anoy me on a journey i can tie him up and chuck him in the boot haha pmsl

Edited by kx100

if your goig ford then go 1.8 d you there cheep insurance

if not then you could get a batterd tranist, the thing with insurance is weather you live at home i see it this way if you worrk you can spare 200 a month so unless you parents are tight c**ts you can afford any car