NEW YEAR NEW PUP

WELL JUST GOT MYSELF A NEW ADDITION,, PROPER MINT, SHOULD BE HANDY TOOL,,, BULL X COLLIE DEERHOUND 4 MONTH OLD ROUGHLY 23 TOO SHOULDER, LOADS OF KNUCKLE STILL,, ALOT OF GROWING TO GO I RECKON,,,, ANYWAYS NEVER TRAINED ONE MYSELF BUT LOOKING FORWARD TOO THE CHALLENGE,, NEVER EVEN HAD A LEAD ON HIM YET, LOL IS IT RIGHT TO LEAVE HIM TO ABOUT 12 MONTHS, TO TAKE HIM IN FIELD ? GET SOME PICS UP SOON LADS ALL THE BEST FOR 2012 LADS N LASSES

Guest born to run1083

I'd start taking for walks in the field mate you can still do alot with them in a sense of recall, retrieving, livestock training, toughens there feet up to if taken through rougher ground with stingers and bramble on the ground Nothing to strenuous, just gentle walk teaching it how to behave and to get used to the tougher winter weathers. Just my take on it. Sound gonna be a big size

Edited by born to run1083

crackin little cross i like the sound of em.......nice regular walks around other new dogs in daytime and the night time for sure :yes: ... in and out of the car for short slow trips to build his her confidence up and yours...around animals,ferrets if yer using em too...the beach and rivers is another useful place to play to let em blast off steam and hardly hurt thier bones in development stages..loads of play and praise recall and comands in from the start and it'l be a brarmer....nice age to enjoy its first summer mate.......enjoy your new addition.... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Verry clever little bitch mine mate her retrieving is superbe start her doing little jumps next month reckon she will do well for what I want her for atb with yours mate get A pic up I'll get one up when I get five mine seems to have thrown collie but my mates got alot more bull in it