ox springs

Guest waldorf

Do a Google on V Mach, Venom or Laserglide and see what that throws at you. Another really good option if it is available for the 77 would be to fit a gas ram, now that IMHO, would be awsome B) ..............Al :victory:

i had ox springs in my 80 for years the power was there i stopped the clang with some moly cote and some dry slide and gave the gun a complete make over even with out drilling the air port the gun was hitting 17ftlbs i killed a number of different quarrys with the 80 and an ox spring fitted with a sliencer the gun was a dream to shoot the only down side was the gun was heavy a lot of people fit a spring and dont work on the internals hence the twang when shooting but a tuned gun is a different storey ;)

i had ox springs in my 80 for years the power was there i stopped the clang with some moly cote and some dry slide and gave the gun a complete make over even with out drilling the air port the gun was hitting 17ftlbs i killed a number of different quarrys with the 80 and an ox spring fitted with a sliencer the gun was a dream to shoot the only down side was the gun was heavy a lot of people fit a spring and dont work on the internals hence the twang when shooting but a tuned gun is a different storey ;)

we moly'd mine, and the internals were silky smooth. drilled the port. it was knocking serious poundage i reckon, but it destroyed itself in the process with excess vibration. :blink: now the 77 was a different kettle of fish..... :kiss:

Guest waldorf

is there another spring better without spending £65

as the ox spring is about a tenner

OX Accelerators

These springs are furnace coated with Molybdenum and PTFE for rapid acceleration, up to 40% more compressed poundage than conventional main springs

would this be better than the standard ox spring ???

have a look on the airgun BBS , venom kit will transform your hw77 alot,they reduce the lock time tremendously and come with a new piston seal/washers etc everything you need.Then you have a kit supplied by a member called BONNIE AND CLYDE they are half the price and good kits also, another good spring is a POK spring, yet again a member on the bbs known as POK.OX springs can be quite shite,had one snap in a rifle once now that was bad LOL if your going to upgrade spend the extra dosh and make your springer a goodun, :)

waldorf give tony a call on 0121 5202000 at sfs tell him what you want

ask for a spring & spring guide i hope this helps

stu :)

Tony did my "longbow" full tune I think was £30- £35 and it shoots real nice now :D