3/4greyhound 1/4 bull

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

REALY IF YOU GET THE RIGHT 1 THERE TAKE SOME BEATING

Not that he was too much of a handful mate, very biddable and sensible he was just a coward unfortunatly. Any dog that stands back and lets a puppy tackle one of those big rats is a waste of food as

Posted Images

IMG-20110721-00067.jpg

Cracking shape and condtion just about on the money.....hats off fella... ;)

.....rocky :bye: yer got some good contacts on here bud.....every time i catch a smart lookin image on here i spring back a few pages and thews bloody name is heading the attachment.....this dog is a snorter....shame he didnt fit into yer pals kennel....bit of a handful i guess.....makes it more of a shame when it looks as capable as this one.....ups and downs in this game tough like we talked about before...... :yes:

.....rocky :bye: yer got some good contacts on here bud.....every time i catch a smart lookin image on here i spring back a few pages and thews bloody name is heading the attachment.....this dog is a snorter....shame he didnt fit into yer pals kennel....bit of a handful i guess.....makes it more of a shame when it looks as capable as this one.....ups and downs in this game tough like we talked about before...... :yes:

Not that he was too much of a handful mate, very biddable and sensible he was just a coward unfortunatly. Any dog that stands back and lets a puppy tackle one of those big rats is a waste of food as a worker am afraid.

Thanks for the comments about condition, it took a reasonable amount of work and quality raw food.

Edited by lapin2008
  • Like 1

IMG-20110721-00067.jpg

yea mate met a few decent lads of here and dom was of them :thumbs: