UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a cracking night last night with poacherspocket, and his sons frankel, and ginnyspinner frankel had don, and ginnyspiner had the labradoor ,,, the plan was to drop frankel and ginny on one far

im supriced at the few people that think its easy ,,, let me just add we were at it from 9 pm til around 4 am,, then driving round pic up points, then hanging them on the gate ect,,,, left the land

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...   you will notice thr

back in the 80 s we used to go to the dales a lot,matter of fact we vertually lived there,i had a old 3/4collie whippet not fast but used to run all night.anyway we had the ton several times with him so its not a massive achievement for the dogs but for the men carrying them numbers and pinning them on the gates,well bloody done,

back in the 80 s we used to go to the dales a lot,matter of fact we vertually lived there,i had a old 3/4collie whippet not fast but used to run all night.anyway we had the ton several times with him so its not a massive achievement for the dogs but for the men carrying them numbers and pinning them on the gates,well bloody done,

Must have been great in the 80`s..big numbers, strong men and real butter for tea..

• Like 3

Must have been great in the 80`s..big numbers, strong men and real butter for tea..

You forgot about the music i love 80's music :laugh:

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...

you will notice through january i havent done many topics,,, thats because i havent wanted to tire the dog out lamping,,, been doing a good bit of daytime running :thumbs:

as for getting sick of bunnys ,,,, well its been a 30 year love afaire so far, i cant see ever ending :icon_redface:

Tomo, dont let ANYONE try to undermine what you are doing and what you like to do..I had it for years, X teams of so called dog men from Ashington where I live coming out with so much crap because we were profit hunters killing big numbers of rabbits and grafting our dogs constantly.."do you really need a dog that can kill 50 rabbits a night" "they must be easy rabbits where you are going" I prefer quality not quantity" Ive had them all over the years from big Jessies that were frightened of the dark..dodgy bag dosnt have a point to a degree..if him or anyone else cant hack it thats their problem, get stuck into them when you can matie..

• Like 4