digging partners loosing it

Guest busterdog

lol the lad i go with is only 27!

Mines 63, when i first went for a dig with him i called him (to the bride) old Neil, he was 43 at the time, i'm now 43 lol, it soon comes around mate, best of luck with the search.

• Like 1

the lad i go out digging with is by the sounds of it, loosing interest which is a pain in the ass, any one local to leicester with permission want to join me for a few digs and ill join them on a few?

Shame you weren't a bit closer ,Could do with a hand i had 3 digs yesterday 1.9m 2.1m and 1.2 on my own.Feel Like i've been hit by a bus today Seen many lads come and go over the years so know how you feel..

the lad i go out digging with is by the sounds of it, loosing interest which is a pain in the ass, any one local to leicester with permission want to join me for a few digs and ill join them on a few?

Shame you weren't a bit closer ,Could do with a hand i had 3 digs yesterday 1.9m 2.1m and 1.2 on my own.Feel Like i've been hit by a bus today Seen many lads come and go over the years so know how you feel..

thats good going mate, all with the same dog? it is a shame like you say that your not closer,

its strange how people change so quickly, i do some ferreting too with the lad but he goes twice a week and goes lamping, i only ferret for a bit of dog food and fun, bin and got 16 today and i dont know what to do with them all, i can onlt get 3 in the freezer!! i was packing up when i got 10 and my hob just kept killing them underground and moving on, and my ferreting terrier got 3 above ground!

thats good going mate, all with the same dog? it is a shame like you say that your not closer,

its strange how people change so quickly, i do some ferreting too with the lad but he goes twice a week and goes lamping, i only ferret for a bit of dog food and fun, bin and got 16 today and i dont know what to do with them all, i can onlt get 3 in the freezer!! i was packing up when i got 10 and my hob just kept killing them underground and moving on, and my ferreting terrier got 3 above ground!

Got the 1st with my red dog and the other 2 with my B&T dog tn_gallery_7592_198_115195.jpg An old pic of them

:icon_eek:

your busy :thumbs:

try a 3.3 and a 2.1 then you can have a lay up as that hurt me :cray:

hard to find a genuine digging partner round here. im in berkshire area and get "Good" mates that travel hours to get to me but be hamdy if i had another right hand man as my mate was killed in Bazra,,RIP Ollie :drinks:

lol the lad i go with is only 27!

Mines 63, when i first went for a dig with him i called him (to the bride) old Neil, he was 43 at the time, i'm now 43 lol, it soon comes around mate, best of luck with the search.

I'm the same mate, when we come to yours it's ''oh we're going down to old buster's for the day'' lmao :laugh: :laugh: