oldest lurcher pictures if possible

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old Kim 19

got a collie x bitch here in the house she will be near on 15 years old now .if they come to me they stay with me till they die !!

Our Lurcher Dippy is 20 years old ☺️

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

She's in good order for her age and  still looks like there's a mooch  or ferreting trip or two  left in her yet every credit dc 

thank you,she still got a couple of hrs on the lamp left in her....bringing my pup on no end tbf, her steadiness definitely rubbing of on the Wheaton x?been my best lurcher by a country mile,will miss old Loll when she goes,true all rounder,never needed a lead , lamp her no slip,run with hounds,work with the hawks and spot on for terrier work,clever bitch has run in most counties and terrain. 363571220_BlackheartsDogs156.jpg.df19a6bce5149fdc31bde606f9490f62.jpg

shame they get old......pleasure to own and the best freebee I've ever landed on?

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, C.green said:

When you say steadiness rubbing off on the wheaton what you mean dc ? 

pup comes straight back on our walks in the dark...flash lamp twice at my feet and pup is straight back,in the process of teaching it to stay without a lead on while i lamp the older bitch....copies the old bitch,hasn't touched a net on a Warren from the fist time out ferretting at 4 months old,don't get me wrong still a few little things to iron out but overall I'm pleased with how it is coming on....I'm no ceasar milan so the old bitches steadiness must be rubbing off ?

Ah right i see what ya mean. Though not going to lie if i could get a young dog to stay while i lamp another id be abit disapointed with the youngster different when there older and got a couple hundred bits under there belt. But fair play and best of luck ??

nice to have your hands free and not get dragged around the fields at night ?pups 7 months old,all the time in the world before it's shown and expected to do its job properly, when that time comes then I will be putting in the miles and seeing what it's all about?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

nice to have your hands free and not get dragged around the fields at night ?pups 7 months old,all the time in the world before it's shown and expected to do its job properly, when that time comes then I will be putting in the miles and seeing what it's all about?

What is the breeding of the old girl Daniel?

14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

my dogs eat better than me lol,stick to munching them beans you f***ing peasant .....give that yard a brush......and stop muffing bill's arse,nowt worse than an arse licker?

I'll take it into consideration 

And don't be so fecking sensitive woman

• Haha 1