Stalking Trousers?

Hi:

I've got my 'deerhunter' trousers, wore them today as it is! (Hunting deer today, but the deer wern't playing and did'nt show up?).

They are just great, only thing is maybe a bit 'hot' in mild weather, but other than that excellent!

AndyF

How about a pair of those gimp leather jobs the continentals seem to like? they would also double for use as bedroom fetish gear! :angel:

Do you mean Lederhosen?... leather shorts, wastecoat and a hat with a Phesant feather in it or Riding Chaps, leather tassles and thong... thong optional :air_kiss:

Joking aside there are some on this forum (not necessarily in this section) who think that shell bottoms and trainers are more than adequate. <_<

• Like 1

Have a look at the stealth gear photographers trousers on this thread. 90 quid, built in gators,, more pockets than any man needs,vents,, waterproof, kneepads, hard wearing bits roond the arse. Top kit.

http://www.thehuntin...ginger-rabbits/

you forgot to mention the fart vents, these trousers are the best by far

You are not joking mate,,best breeks i`ve ever had for hunting.

Have a look at the stealth gear photographers trousers on this thread. 90 quid, built in gators,, more pockets than any man needs,vents,, waterproof, kneepads, hard wearing bits roond the arse. Top kit.

Are they quiet enough for stalking?

Yup. they are a suede type material, with reinforced bits on the knee and arse, they have built in knee pads, and more pockets than you can shake a stick at, side vents etc etc,, really top kit, for 90 bucks rrp, cheaper if you hunt around

A quality pair of heavy duty work trouser do the job, with loads of pockets, double knee & arse , silent & tough as h3ll. approx £50 . I have a pair for 3 years of barbed wire, crawling, walking & dozens of results. 'Dunlop' were the best, but cannot get them now, so 'tuffstuff' im trying out.

they look good bud how good are they heavy rain, mud etc ;)

Here, in Nova Scotia Canada, Ducks Unlimited, an organization which conserves, restores and manages wetlands and associated habitats for North America's waterfowl sells excellent and very reasonably priced hunting gear. Their clothing is warm, breathable, great quality, and waterproof. There is a local outlet which sells some of their clothing line and it is a great price. If you can order any of their products on line I would highly recommend you give it a go!!