Stalking Trousers?

On a dry day you cant beat a decent pair of Barbour moleskins and keep a pair of slip on chaps in your Deer Sack in case the weather turns nasty. Even if moleskins get a little damp they dry out fast and as far as I know no other material is as quite as Moleskin cotton and i have tried everything on the market and that includes this modern peach cloth material .

Decent Natt Jackerly understrides and a pair of decent leather laced boots with cotton waxed gaitors and you have the best combination possible for any stalking venue

Cheers

Stu

Edited by Caprelous

Sorry you've had a bad experience with yours...Me and three mates would wear anything else, and we abuse ours to the max.. No issues at all in years.

I hear the same contradiction with Meindls.... Some love 'em, some hate them.

From our experience, Ill stand by what Ive said.. :victory:

And they've got a five year warranty, so provided you bought them from a dealer, you'll get a new pair...

Sorry you've had a bad experience with yours...Me and three mates would wear anything else, and we abuse ours to the max.. No issues at all in years.

I hear the same contradiction with Meindls.... Some love 'em, some hate them.

From our experience, Ill stand by what Ive said.. :victory:

And they've got a five year warranty, so provided you bought them from a dealer, you'll get a new pair...

yeah bud they have swaped coat and glove am a bit gutted as they are good in all other ways and i had orderd a pair of extream aswell

but i lloked at the lable made in china say no more see what happens t

Harkila Prohunter...... For any weather conditions.

harkila pro my arse took my jacket back after six months leaking 100 percent water proof gortex lol gloves shite went out today for a walk with mutts pants letting in now going back tomorrow HARFAILER more like

I think you wore the arse out of them yesterday G sitting on your quad after these hounds again!!!

Harkila Prohunter...... For any weather conditions.

harkila pro my arse took my jacket back after six months leaking 100 percent water proof gortex lol gloves shite went out today for a walk with mutts pants letting in now going back tomorrow HARFAILER more like

I think you wore the arse out of them yesterday G sitting on your quad after these hounds again!!!

:whistling: