Pups off sniper

i was speaking to sniper himself not so long back and he said that a couple of lads on here have a pup out of buddy x his sal/bull/grey bitch,, so could the lads who got pups off sniper maybe put a couple of pics up for me to see and i will get a few of mine up later on when i find me camera, how are they getting on training wise,

thanks

nathan

a lad around the corner from me got 1 happy with it

Thomas, just a genuine question...... you seem to have a say on every post on here; but do you actualy have any dogs yourself ? And are they any good ? It would be interesting to hear about you coursing dogs .

Cheers.

a lad around the corner from me got 1 happy with it

Thomas, just a genuine question...... you seem to have a say on every post on here; but do you actualy have any dogs yourself ? And are they any good ? It would be interesting to hear about you coursing dogs .

Cheers.

yes mate got5 dogs on at the min got a decent whippet saluki grehound bitch shes just under 5 got a black and tan dog 3 doing well and have 3 pups for next year [bANNED TEXT] about yourself

hi i bought 1 a dog coming on well tried to get pictures up but cant seem to load them on here , i only run small land i only hope he has the speed for were i run , the last 2 pups i reared out of well bread dogs just lacked the speed was gutted had my heart set on them at a young age but just never made the grade ,

hi i bought 1 a dog coming on well tried to get pictures up but cant seem to load them on here , i only run small land i only hope he has the speed for were i run , the last 2 pups i reared out of well bread dogs just lacked the speed was gutted had my heart set on them at a young age but just never made the grade ,

is snioer from ormskirk and are they about 4 months old