New kennels ,just finished

Look just the job mate , 1 thing i will say is NEVER paint the concrete floor off kennell , im a decorator and i thought it was the right thing to do ... WRONG no matter if you use the best money can buy it still lifts through hosein down ect , it looks good for a few weeks but turns into a pain in the arse.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice job mate, though as well as sureing up those fence pannels i'd also put a small piece of board across the bottom of each kennel, so it's a small hop over and stops that straw falling on to your r

Built on the pad for the last effort but this time ive put a bit of thought into it . Fully roofed in with individual boxes ,easy clean lift off lids and made with buffalo board which is a laminated

The dogs have the freedom of the garden in warm weather and to the latches ive used that type for 35 years and never had a problem .Makes me wonder what some of you lads put up with in kennels because

what you housing in there??? the reason why i ask is because the latches that you used will take noo abuse from terriers or lurchers if they take a bit of nudging and banging... but now you have them on stick another set of latches bout 18 inches from the floor as well that way at least 2 latches are taking the banging... had them same latches on a wee set up i had on the shed for them but the terriers had them nudged broke in like 2 days otherwise good wee job and atb way whatever you keep :thumbs:

How much was that clear sheeting for the roof mate. I'm thinking off getting some........?...PM if you like..... :whistling:

i would'nt bother you will be changing them in a couple of years the sun deteriorate them you would be better off with corrigated bitchermin type.

Having a laugh arnt you mate .That stuff aint worth a wank .Goes brittle in the sun and bows and leaks in the winter .The sheets i used were off a job i did ,not second hand just surplus and cost about a tenner each for 15 foot lengths .

f**k no's what shit you used ive had my b/roof on my kennel for the last 10 years if supported well dont sag mine is in the sun most of the day never gon brittle. plastic crap deteriorates in the sun uv rays .. ps i used to manerfacter them and got mine for nowt still wont use it. Edited by spazzy paddy

How much was that clear sheeting for the roof mate. I'm thinking off getting some........?...PM if you like..... :whistling:

i would'nt bother you will be changing them in a couple of years the sun deteriorate them you would be better off with corrigated bitchermin type.

Got that corrugated bitchemin type on mine, and I wouldnt reccomend it, once its knackered I will replace with something different.

Nice job mate,that bitchumen stuff is shite,unless you want to put a timber yard underneath it,i've got that clear sheeting and its been up 4 years and its still clean and waterproof,what i will say though is its roasting hot under them in the summer.

crackin job foxdropper. as for roofing materials. you need composit box profile sheets. you can put a clear sheet in the middle. or cement fibre sheets. cool in the summer warm in the winter. the box section composit having the edge if security is an issue. not knocking your settup f d. they look just the job. i'd be well pleased with them :yes: