New kennels ,just finished

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

Built on the pad for the last effort but this time ive put a bit of thought into it .

Fully roofed in with individual boxes ,easy clean lift off lids and made with buffalo board which is a laminated ply grade board that comes in 8x4 sheets .Drainage to front door end with roof just short of the end to top up water bowls when it rains and keep the drainage clean .

All in all quite pleased :yes: .

• Like 2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice job mate, though as well as sureing up those fence pannels i'd also put a small piece of board across the bottom of each kennel, so it's a small hop over and stops that straw falling on to your r

Built on the pad for the last effort but this time ive put a bit of thought into it . Fully roofed in with individual boxes ,easy clean lift off lids and made with buffalo board which is a laminated

The dogs have the freedom of the garden in warm weather and to the latches ive used that type for 35 years and never had a problem .Makes me wonder what some of you lads put up with in kennels because

tidy job when you get round to it whack an extra hinge in the middle of the doors and some decent bolts .. got the same kind of set up but attached to a 12 x 8 shed with a corridor and sleeping compartment -- the doors take some hammer :thumbs:

Edited by the_stig

looks good mate, lets hope you have a non destructive terrier in the left hand kennel, one of mine would be through there in minuites lol

A very aging lurcher at the minute mate but know what you mean.

should be ok then mate :)

tidy job when you get round to it whack an extra hinge in the middle of the doors and some decent bolts .. got the same kind of set up but attached to a 12 x 8 shed with a corridor and sleeping compartment -- the doors take some hammer :thumbs:

ill second that, ive got galvo pannels and the only bit the dogs jump up and bounch off are the door!

Nice job mate, though as well as sureing up those fence pannels i'd also put a small piece of board across the bottom of each kennel, so it's a small hop over and stops that straw falling on to your run a bit, saves on blocking drains. ;)

• Like 7