4 minshaw xs

Why's that a wind up? I know plenty of woman that go lamping

i dont think it's the fact that it's a women lamping i think it's the fact ye mam take's ye lamping and your only 18year's old after all the big talk ye gave as dance's and as 123456 it kinda make's ye look like a right tit kid :laugh:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said it lacked a bit wind not it was shite... BIG... difference. The lack of wind will be down to being out of a grew bitch IMO

ive coppyed and pasted this from , one for the pot, this is what nick wrote about how happy he was to find the lost dog..   f*****g made up i am, his in good order,like steve sed, went with 12345 up

at least they know what the father is which is more than can be said for your litter whin

Why's that a wind up? I know plenty of woman that go lamping

i dont think it's the fact that it's a women lamping i think it's the fact ye mam take's ye lamping and your only 18year's old after all the big talk ye gave as dance's and as 123456 it kinda make's ye look like a right tit kid :laugh:

Get it right Hedz he's 19 now. :laugh:

anyway got to go dogs need walking and feeding before all the old grannies take there posh pooches on the park,

ive sent my christmas letter of to santa and said,

hi mr santa

ill have anything this year as i know there millions of starving children out there

iam not being choosy but please make sure if i get a dog again dont let it be a minshaw

,as i will starve to death as they cant catch a cold on a winters night,

• Like 1

so back to this minshaw dog,lol

was it true then dances the dog was lost down with you proberly collapsed in a field????

is it true it dint run much at all that night and you left it,

is it true the bloke was gutted when you found it another night??

is it true the bloke got rid of it as his words its a shit dog???/

is it true it turns up up north and its another great minshaw??

please just answer true or false under the questions :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

The dog that night was slipped on something and it took him off and away,after the lads looked for it until there lamp batteries died the owner left his coat where the dog ran off.The next day they were up there looking for it and the next night when the dogs bedding was left as well,the next day was also spent looking for it and when they returned that evening he was there.

The lad who is a good mate and my hunting partner was not gutted it was there or why did they spend so much time looking for it?(he phoned me well chuffed when they found him by the way).

The lad had never said it was shite as it isn't it just lacked the wind for the way he goes about his lamping.

The dog went back to who it came from and it has never been bigged up as a great dog.

so mark prick why don't you just get on the phone to Nick and ask him and at the same time please tell us why you bottled coming over and giving it to me when you were up cambridge,you were giving it all big o on the phone but then once a jacker allways a jacker, :yes::laugh: .

• Like 1

I'm not ashamed and the difference is I can go alone and put the game infront the mutts.

As for mullett your just a coward - 07585802392. Got a problem ring me!

DANCES, does your mummy know your putting your phone number on the internet for grown men and women to phone you,

you better take it of son or you will be on the naughty step

so back to this minshaw dog,lol

was it true then dances the dog was lost down with you proberly collapsed in a field????

is it true it dint run much at all that night and you left it,

is it true the bloke was gutted when you found it another night??

is it true the bloke got rid of it as his words its a shit dog???/

is it true it turns up up north and its another great minshaw??

please just answer true or false under the questions :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

The dog that night was slipped on something and it took him off and away,after the lads looked for it until there lamp batteries died the owner left his coat where the dog ran off.The next day they were up there looking for it and the next night when the dogs bedding was left as well,the next day was also spent looking for it and when they returned that evening he was there.

The lad who is a good mate and my hunting partner was not gutted it was there or why did they spend so much time looking for it?(he phoned me well chuffed when they found him by the way).

The lad had never said it was shite as it isn't it just lacked the wind for the way he goes about his lamping.

The dog went back to who it came from and it has never been bigged up as a great dog.

so mark prick why don't you just get on the phone to Nick and ask him and at the same time please tell us why you bottled coming over and giving it to me when you were up cambridge,you were giving it all big o on the phone but then once a jacker allways a jacker, :yes::laugh: .

that is the biggest load of shite you ever wrote and you know it is,and as for the markprick bit keep trying as your wrong on that one as well,

but hey you got to leave the xbox alone and get out there to have a hunting partner and when did you last have a lurcher to be someones hunting partner???

all you seem to write about is your jacking plummer terriers who dont or wont go to ground so grow a set son,

Pmsl,you were out with the lad 2 days after it did the missing bit,shows what a bitch you are mark and it's only you who ever goes on about the x box bit as i play a ps3.Anyway crack on bitch and have fun while you can as you won't be on here for long again :laugh: .

• Like 1

ive coppyed and pasted this from , one for the pot, this is what nick wrote about how happy he was to find the lost dog..

f*****g made up i am, his in good order,like steve sed, went with 12345 up to where i left me jacket the 1st night then a load of stinky bedding the next, lamped around,give a whistle an a shout, up he came, sweet as, thanks everyone, gota say thought in me hart of harts id seen the last of him,im f*****g shakeing still,lol

hope the mods dont mind , on either this or the other site...

• Like 3

Edited the mb shite out.

By the way this is the shite dog there on about after a quick hour out on my written permission and yes the hare was taken within the law before the dyed haired gobshite mullettt starts bleating again.

Picture1039-1.jpg

Edited by fireman